Worth to buy this IP camera?

Novels

Thanks Andieluv2, you are fast :D. Thanks for your feedback, I will probably go later to buy if not tomorrow.

Novels

I got 2 IP cameras instead, one which is dcs-930L which has basic features and one dcs-5222L which has additional functions of infrared (can view at night) and pan & tilt (diff angle). Both have 'cloud' function which can views on the go. The offer is really great, I got both at $158 which original price is $428, really a steal, happy happy :D. My hubby cant wait to play with his new toys, he is opening the packaging now, think he can't wait to fix them up since the sales claimed that the set up is easy as 123.

Novels

Hi sgprice, you got your unit during sitex show? how much you are selling? my colleague is interested after I shared with her on my experience on D-Link IP cam. BTW now I have another new habit, log in the cam using my mobile or ipad anything when I am out of home heeheehee.... actually wanted to share with you on the views but paisei lah since my house very messy, if anyone who interested to view, I managed to find the demo at D-Link website :

STEP 1 : Visit https://sg.mydlink.com/login and log in with the following
STEP 2 : Enter email & password :
If you cannot log in using Account 1, we may have reached the maximum number of users allowed. Please try other Account 2 to login. Account 1 :
ilovedlink@gmail.com
[password] ilovedlink

[B]Account 2 : [/B]
[email] ilovemydlink@gmail.com
[password] ilovemydlink

sgprice

I'm selling at $250 but if you are serious buyer, I can let go at $200. If your friend is keen, do get him/her to text me at 92370851. Tks.

Novels

Hi Hi

FYI My husband saw that Challenger is having the promotion for DCS-930L for $49 for members, he said when he checked out at Sim Lim still normal price. You can go get from Challenger if you are intending to get a basic IP cam, really worth the $.