WTA about Herbalife Product

Ange

Need to ask about this.. Cos thinking to get this or GNC..

need to slim down soon! :001_302:
How much you intend to lose? I tried before but after that gain back even more.. I guess afterall is still need to control diet.

Feliz

Hi Ange, i intend to lost 7-8kg in 9 weeks time.. heheh.. Actually I have consult somebody abt e herbalife product that she is selling, she say can lost 7-8kg within 9weeks but i abit unsure if i shld invest in it or not.. So tot wanna see if any mummies tried n success... But u say u gain back even more means aft stop taking den u didnt control ur diet ah? So this type mus keep continue to take?

Ange

Hi Ange, i intend to lost 7-8kg in 9 weeks time.. heheh.. Actually I have consult somebody abt e herbalife product that she is selling, she say can lost 7-8kg within 9weeks but i abit unsure if i shld invest in it or not.. So tot wanna see if any mummies tried n success... But u say u gain back even more means aft stop taking den u didnt control ur diet ah? So this type mus keep continue to take?
I did not eat alot but i somehow feel my metabolism rate slow down already. After all i still feel is good to understand our own body first and find out the root cause of gaining weight then invest. I believe that within 9weeks time, you can shed off 9KG because i shed off 1OKG within 3mths but i still able to maintain for 1yrs plus :p

Feliz

I did not eat alot but i somehow feel my metabolism rate slow down already. After all i still feel is good to understand our own body first and find out the root cause of gaining weight then invest. I believe that within 9weeks time, you can shed off 9KG because i shed off 1OKG within 3mths but i still able to maintain for 1yrs plus :p

I gain weight cos of pregnancy lor.. total 17kg gained n lost 10kg but now still got 7kg stubborn fats jus wouldnt go away.. 10kg within 3kg with herbalife ah??

Ange

I gain weight cos of pregnancy .. total 17kg gained n lost 10kg but now still got 7kg stubborn fats just wouldnt go away.. 10kg within 3kg with herbalife ??
Nope, not by herbalife. Fyi, one of my girlfriend insist to try herbalife product got very bad gastric problem now. So she decided to stop it. Anyway I tried all kinds of slimming pills and even yoga, all did not help and I give up hope on slimming. Until I saw my ex colleague slim down 13kg and maintain for 2year, then I decided to give it the last try, and it work on me too :) both of us try the acu slimming and now my relative and friend see my result also went to try it. Because not only slim down but solve my irregular menses problems too

JoyceRenee

Hi

i am taking Herbalife now. Personally i feel that Diet and exercise plays important in weight management. No matter what u do, u still need to have healthy meals and exercise. You should lose weight in a healthy manner. Ever since i started Herbalife, it seems to help me cut down on sinful food, (though occasionally i still eat a little). Detoxification of the body also makes u feel comfortable. No point eating those slimming pills and still eat whatever u wan, eventually u will still gain weight and unhealthy body. The meal supplements also give you enough nutrients and protein that will help u to lose weight..

Can Pm me @ transgenic_leaf@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Carlisle

Hi Ange, i intend to lost 7-8kg in 9 weeks time.. heheh.. Actually I have consult somebody about e herbalife product that she is selling, she say can lost 7-8kg within 9weeks but i abit unsure if i shld invest in it or not.. So thought wanna see if any mummies tried n success... But you say you gain back even more means after stop taking then you didnt control your diet ? So this type mus keep continue to take?
My mom tried herbalife but sorry it didn't worked on her. :( She finished 3 bottles of their shake product but sadly not working so she stopped using it anymore.

ccrazytoyy

Herballife i heard will gain bk when u stop it.

i just finish these 3 mths program from Nu Skin TRA that help mi change my eating habits n lifestyle. i lost weight n inches in my overall body. is actually by taking supplement n oso shakes. can eat as per normal but eat healthy. after 3 mths sure help to slim down. there are lots of gd testimonals for it. i lose abt 5kg in this program which i am actually 62kg rite at the beginning. nv get to hit the 5 digit always.

TRA works in a multifaceted approach. I love the concept a lot because, I learn how to eat right and basically change my lifestyle to one that is healthy and I can definitely continue with the diet forever. TRA helps me 'kickstart' my basal metabolism which is responsible for 60-70% of our body's ability to burn calories. TRA helps my body's processes go back to normal! And I learn to eat rite, something that used to be very difficult.
Another thing I like is that TRA has a time frame of 3 mths for me to work on losing weight. TRA is the Right Approach... what i like abt the program is that it is practical, and make sense....the things that we ought to do normally is practised in TRA. That's why its sustainable and is safe.

JoyceRenee

I absolutely agree. To lose weight, diet and lifestyle must change. Herbalife does help you to lose weight with its formula. Of course if you do not follow the program set for you, it might take longer to see the effects. Commitment and determination must be there in order to succeed. For myself, i replace only one meal per day with the shake and some supplements, i am able to lose the excess weight and shape up my body in 3 months. I can also happy that I can put on my miniskirts that was 6 years ago (prepregancy) after i had gone through the heaviest of myself @70+ KG. I am now about 52kg.

So don't give up.

BunnyKiss

TRA works for me too. After the 90 days program, I am now so much confident with my body. Even my coliks asked me how I slim down so nicely..lol..

It trains the body to increase metabolism rate, so what is consumed can be burned off.

Can tell you all about it, coz everyday I'm receiving nothing but praises for its result. PM me.

smurfy78

hello all,

ever since I stopped breastfeeding, my weight went up and by looking at my tummy, I feel sad. I started to look around for methods to slim down.

i managed to slim down from 52kg to 45kg now just by taking Herbalife for 2 mths and without any exercise (from end Aug 11 till now). I still continue to take herbalife now even I have reach my pre-preggie weight as I want to stay healthy for my 3 kids.

Not earning, just want to share and help people who seriously want to lose weight and stay healthy. I can help you purchase at a lower price under my name. any one interested to know more about herbalife can email me at katherine_thl@hotmail.com . :)

newuser

Herbalife helped me lose about 5kg but no more. I really need to lose much more as I'm overweight.
Will go for Reductil diet pills to see how it works (I have lots of friends that lost weight with reductil)

Jane Tan

Hi all,

I have lost 10kg from TRA program and from size L to S. Stop the program for almost a year and no weight rebound!!

TR90 upgraded version from TRA that target fat genes is even more powerful!!

Ready stock selling at prelaunch price $1820 for 90 days program. Free delivery !

Can contact me at Jane _90678733. Thanks!

silkpro

hello all,

ever since I stopped breastfeeding, my weight went up and by looking at my tummy, I feel sad. I started to look around for methods to slim down.

i managed to slim down from 52kg to 45kg now just by taking Herbalife for 2 mths and without any exercise (from end Aug 11 till now). I still continue to take herbalife now even I have reach my pre-preggie weight as I want to stay healthy for my 3 kids.

Not earning, just want to share and help people who seriously want to lose weight and stay healthy. I can help you purchase at a lower price under my name. any one interested to know more about herbalife can email me at katherine_thl@hotmail.com . :)
Did you only take the shake or the supplements too?

propertyatas

Nuskin TR90 [90 Days Weight Management Programme] TRA enhance version
==============================
$800 Discount of retail price.
Retails : $2080
Special : $1820
Clearing last 2 sets : $1280

R2 [Reserve Aging]
============
50% Discount
Retail Price $208

View testimonial