WTA: Complete Baby Shop

bellerichez

Hi all, do anyone know where to shop baby things in Singapore? I am Indonesian and I just know major department store only such as Mothercare, Isetan, Taka, Tangs, BHG, Raffles City, etc.

Anyone have review for Baby Hypermart? Where else for baby shop?

Thanks before.

Go to the Taka Baby Fair at B2 Square tomorrow till 13 sept. See if there is anything u need to purchase there. I think for kiddy palace, u must go to those big one like Toa Payoh or Woodland one.

iwan2noe

Thanks mommies for the info!

I usually stay in Carlton Hotel and just familiar with Orchard and Marina area hehe..

Is Baby Hypermart far from there? How much the taxi cost? Or I can use MRT to get Kaki Bukit Timah area?

My baby is 9 mts. I am mostly looking for cute clothes (which is rarely to find in Indonesia), daily use such as mustela and baby food such as gerber, heinz. I always buy the baby food at Marina Square supermarket, but who knows there's still other place who has more baby products...

Singapore Mothercare also has greater products than Mothercare in here...

Hi lenny_hartawan,

I started a post in General Pregnancy Discussion section..
You may wanna take some ref from the extracted below:

Baby's accessoies and stuff
1)Baby kingdom

2) Baby Hyperstore
3) mothercare
4) (REMOVE)
5) Kiddy Palace
6) A few shops at TPY(Toa Payoh;can reach by taking MRT) central that sells curtain and cloth related material -They sells nice and cheap baby face and body towel, baby rompers and clothings, pyjamas, tops and bottoms and baby gift sets too!
7) Bangkok Platimun Mall (baby stuff, like baby set at at least 40% Cheaper than those we got from SG) < - For ur ref if u r interested :)
8) BHG's baby's/kid's section
9) NTUC (bigger hyperstores, like fairprice plus,etc)
10) Carrefour's baby's/kid's section
11) Giant hyperstore
12) There is a store at Tagore lane but now cant recall the shop name...

Btw, if u wanna go to kiddy palace or baby hyperstore, if u dont mind the trouble, u can take MRT and alight at Eunos. turn left, walk str along the tracks, then walk thru the only hawker ctr -cum wet mkt there, and then walk along the few coffeeshops where u will reach the bus stop. U can take either bus no., 25, 854 and alight at honda showroom, cross the overhead bridge and take bus 87 and alight at i think 1 or 2 stops after the bus make a left turn from the main road. Or u an ask the bus driver where is shunli industries.. then request him to direct u to alight when to alight to reach there.

Hope the directions is not so confusing for u and te info are useful to u =)

Cheers!!:shyxxx:Happy shopping!!

Frenchkitty

Hi Lenny, United Square at Novena is a higher-end baby macca too..
I went there yesterday and there are lots of baby boutiques selling snazzy clothes for kids n babies :Dancing_tongue:

iwan2noe

Hi Lenny, United Square at Novena is a higher-end baby macca too..
I went there yesterday and there are lots of baby boutiques selling snazzy clothes for kids and babies :Dancing_tongue:
Hi Frenchkitty,

Wow! so this is another avenue to get baby stuffs...but what are some of the shops that sells baby stuffs that u saw..
Maybe can tell us so it is easier ?

Thanks thanks!:001_302:

Btw, if you wanna go to kiddy palace or baby hyperstore, if you dont mind the trouble, you can take MRT and alight at Eunos. turn left, walk str along the tracks, then walk thru the only hawker ctr -cum wet mkt there, and then walk along the few coffeeshops where you will reach the bus stop. you can take either bus no., 25, 854 and alight at honda showroom, cross the overhead bridge and take bus 87 and alight at i think 1 or 2 stops after the bus make a left turn from the main road. Or you an ask the bus driver where is shunli industries.. then request him to direct you to alight when to alight to reach there.
from that bus stop at Eunos MRT can take bus 15. it stops directly outside Shun Li Industrial where baby hyperstore is located. no need to change buses.

lenny_hartawan

Mommies, sorry for this out of topics, had opened in another thread but no replies yet.. Does anyone know where to find coin-washing-machine or day-laundry? I will go to Sg with my baby and need to have laundry for the clothes... Will stay in Marina area... Please pm me.

hk2207

Try this: Happy little foot :]

They mayb not have everythings but they do have some good stuffs n FYI they provide very good service, i bought a few items from them, items recievved in :magneta:condition!