wTB combi stroller and Playpen with bassinet

Mumof2Princess

Hi wan to buy combi stroller and playpen with bassinet for my newborn... Pls email me with price condition and picture(must) prefer very good condition for my precious TIA! Pla ypen prefer graco or latido as it comes along wif bassinet and is safe if u have other brand can consider too... Stroller looking for combi becos it has reversible handle and lightweight other brands with similar function also can consider thank my email add is benazir1605@gmail.com

Happy3

combi magical carrier

Hi,

I have a preloved combi magical 4ways baby carrier suitable for newborn to toddler 14.5kg. This is perhaps the only carrier with the cradling position best for new born. Condition 9/10 as we seldom go out. Very new.
Selling at $120.

CJane

ho! i got aprica easy touch fitta... from newborn till 36months... letting go for $50...sms at 82187774... its washed but never use...if u wan the pix...

rely

Re: combi magical carrier

Hi,

Do u still have the baby carrier? i am keen to get it.

Hi,

I have a preloved combi magical 4ways baby carrier suitable for newborn to toddler 14.5kg. This is perhaps the only carrier with the cradling position best for new born. Condition 9/10 as we seldom go out. Very new.
Selling at $120.

Mreow Mreow

Hi mummies!!
I have a totallyyyy Brand New Capella stroller to sell!!

I personally bought the Capella but just received a Baby Shower Gift,
A Baby travel system Set which includes stroller+carSeat from my GF!!

So no choice but to let go my Capella... :(
Cannot let go hers...

Still wrapped in Box, Blue in colour,
lightweight, handle Reversible to face baby!!

Any mummies keen plsss lemme know asap!!