WTG 99.9999% new baby cot

tongwk

Had decide to give away the very very new white baby cot cos it is taking up space in my room.

Been sleep for less than 5 times by my one month old boy boy. But he prefer to sleep with us in our bed than the baby cot.

Bought at $478 but now giving away FREE

Bed is in perfect condition, and reason for giving is because baby had choose not sleeping in it. And it is taking up space in my room... causing me and my spouse some arguement over buying this big furniture for our small room.

Only condition for this free deal is you have to self collect, so you must have transport.

i have attach some photos. one from my room, two from the expo.

intersted please SMS or what apps me at 90405945. Please don't call as inconvience to pick up calls during work.

IMG_1212.jpgIMG_9877.jpgIMG_9876.jpg

Last edited:

tongwk

Thank you for all the interest. receive so many responses from many friendly mummy in the 20 minutes.

Baby cot is reserve for Babycherry

:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

sayuri

brand of the cot

Hi,

Could u Do me a favour? Just post the brand of the cot as I have be
Been
Having a hard time getting one white bb cot. Where did u get this from? Tks

tongwk

Re: brand of the cot

BerryCherry, forget to inform you that i will the i am giving the whole white baby cot is very very new.

But i will be keeping only the mattress as we want to sometime use the mattress for him to sleep on the living room floor when the bed room is warm.
You can easily get another mattress from place like kiddy palace or spring maternity type of stores. Should be quite cheap.

i will give you two sets of cot bumbers total new and not used before if you are interested too.

Let me know when you are ready for collection, i had strip down the cot already for easy transport.

tongwk

Re: brand of the cot

Sayuri, i got it from Expo during the baby fair.
i think i saw Mothercare sell a few of this range of white babycot too. you can check out their website :)

Hi,

Could u Do me a favour? Just post the brand of the cot as I have be
Been
Having a hard time getting one white bb cot. Where did u get this from? Tks

babycherry

Hi Tongwk. Thanks alot. Yep,if you want to let go of the bumper i will be very happy to accept.. I will purchase the mattress. What's the dimension of the mattress btw? I shld be collecting it end of Nov, around 29-30 Nov.