:: WTS :: Baby Clothes.

register

Selling each sleepers, rompers, shirts, pants and 3 pieces set of socks / mittens at $1.
Moms R Us Baby Pink Sling at $20.
Boy and girl sizes from newborn to 2 years old.
All washed and cleaned.
Boon Lay area.

Last edited:

register

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]does anyone knows the number of the donation guy that login here 3-4 months ago? I am thinking to donate all my things to him.[/FONT][/FONT]

Sunflower84

does anyone knows the number of the donation guy that login here 3-4 months ago? I am thinking to donate all my things to him.
Can u donate the stuff to me? My cousin's wife is giving birth in may 2013 and his dad just met with an accident and one of his leg was amputated. My cousin who's only 19 yrs old is still repaying his dad's hospitalization and medical fee, now has to worry about the impending arrival of his child. If u ok, pls SMS me at 9191 0630.

register

Can you donate the stuff to me? My cousin's wife is giving birth in may 2013 and his dad just met with an accident and one of his leg was amputated. My cousin who's only 19 yrs old is still repaying his dad's hospitalization and medical fee, now has to worry about the impending arrival of his child. If you ok, pls SMS me at 9191 0630.
Your story here told me this.

Sorry, I cannot donate to you and I know you can afford everything you need. I am sure you are still able to afford to buy these clothes at $1 each.

Your cousin's mishap has nothing to do with your side on wanting a free thing. There is one department what we call social service. If your cousin family really needs help, they will help. But if after investigations that the family still has lots of money, of course nobody will help.

It is wiser to donate to people who are really in needs.

Last edited:

Iqa

U sound abit harsh there my dear..
I think what sunflower84 meant:
Donate to him/her so items can be passed to cousin.

Xoxo

Jasminekuek

My dear, if u do not wish to donate can jz ignore the post, not need put a 'big' post on rejecting a person.
sorry for my KP, but it jz my little comment.

Sunflower84

Yes. I simply mean donating the stuff to me so that I can pass to my cousin. I do not think I would resort to spinning a story to get your free things. If u do not believe, it's ok, I did not force or threaten u. I merely ask for your kind help coz u said u want to donate to a guy. So I just try asking since my cousin has a need. He's illiterate hence I'm just trying to help him.

Sunflower84

Thanks Iqa. My cousin has financial difficulties, and his wife has not even gone for any ultrasound scan to date. Our families has given him some financial aid, only now then he's going for a scan soon. My cousin is a Malaysian, there's not such proper social service thing in Msia.

Iqa

Oh that explains..be strong for his wife.hopes she'll have a smooth pregnancy ya..

*if im not wrong,there's a 'give away' thread/forum..u may want to check it out'

Xoxo

register

sunflower,
To me, it is very rude to post in people thread on things like that. You should pm. Everybody's sensitivity are different.
You have wrote 2 different things and has no indications of you giving to your cousin. There also no proof saying this is not for yourself.
A lot of people had been caught spinning stories, cheating,.... so I cannot simply just to believe a story posted by a stranger who have merely 2 post here when you wrote in my thread. You might be another user's another account.
I asked for the donation guy but it is not you.

Jasmine, you should know its actually kp, lol. But I will forgive. I posted it because as I explained in the first sentence.
The thread is posted by me and anyone who had posted irrelevant things only shows rude attitude. KP is also a rude act.

Malaysia also have proper social service because my colleagues have seen it with their own eyes. It is a big lie that Malaysia does not have proper social service.

Last edited:

Sunflower84

Thanks everyone for your sympathy. Apparently there's only one person who does not read and understand the same thing as us and want to portray my kindness negatively. Neither does she has proof that I'm spinning stories or cheating. Seriously if I want to, I would spin the story on myself to be even more believing.

Hi register, Yes, Msia has social service but the standard of service can never be compared to singapore's and it definitely depends on the area u stay in. If u do not wish to help or believe in my cousin's true incident, it's perfectly fine. Just kindly reject me. You do not need to insult. You reserve the right to have benefit of doubt, I can understand. Once again, I kindly asked, so I hope you reciprocate the same level of respect. I did not say I'm the guy u looking to donate, but I thought since you hv this intention, so I asked. Seriously until now I really do not understand why must you sound so harsh and negative. Just because no one buy your stuff from you? Anyway, my cousin has received help from other kind mummies out there. You can safely keep your items to yourself.

Iqa

Dear register,ignore sunflower if ure not keen.or simply pm her/him to explain y..nobody knows if its true or not..maybe in malaysia,the part whr cousin's staying does not have proper social service?

Im not siding anyone my dear,its up to u..if its true,u have done a good deed by helping.if its not,theres always karma to the person who lie.

Xoxo

Jasminekuek

sunflower, no need to waste ur energy explaining here, if u did not lie, god will noe. Cheer
pm me if u still need baby item

Last edited:

register

Thanks everyone for your sympathy. Apparently there's only one person who does not read and understand the same thing as us and want to portray my kindness negatively. Neither does she has proof that I'm spinning stories or cheating. Seriously if I want to, I would spin the story on myself to be even more believing.

Hi register, Yes, Msia has social service but the standard of service can never be compared to singapore's and it definitely depends on the area u stay in. If u do not wish to help or believe in my cousin's true incident, it's perfectly fine. Just kindly reject me. You do not need to insult. You reserve the right to have benefit of doubt, I can understand. Once again, I kindly asked, so I hope you reciprocate the same level of respect. I did not say I'm the guy u looking to donate, but I thought since you hv this intention, so I asked. Seriously until now I really do not understand why must you sound so harsh and negative. Just because no one buy your stuff from you? Anyway, my cousin has received help from other kind mummies out there. You can safely keep your items to yourself.
sunflower, please kindly read properly what I have wrote. I did not insult you. This is a straight forward statement and no prejudice against anyone. In the court also is a straightforward manner and that does not indicate the court is a rude place.
I am puzzled what you wrote on your kindness. I did not receive any of your kindness at all. I only saw your unkindness posting on the thread instead of pm me.
Respect is not given by people but you have to earn it by yourself. My post here is not harsh and and negative but only straight forward and pointing reality. You have wrote "Just because no one buy your stuff from you?" and "You can safely keep your items to yourself." which may means you are rude. You dont have to be rude when you did not able to get what you want from me.
Finally, your cousin got help from others has nothing to do with me, not my interest to know. But what you wrote there on the last few sentences may means rudeness.

Last edited: