WTS- brand name girls clothes 5-7 years

Mummy73

I prefer to deal in bundle, thus the price of $50.

Clothes are from everywhere, fr Chautea De Sable, Cotton On, Ginger Snap, Forever 21, Zara, Polo Ralph and H&M. Some were purchased from overseas. My daughter is tag sensitive, so u can see some of the name & washing labels have been snip off.

I have also thrown in a blankie (never been used) and a lugguage bag ( w matching toiletries bag , about 10 pairs of shoes and sandals.

I will try to load as much pic as I can. Pls do not ask for individual pictures.

You will be getting the clothes in an XL Taka paper bag, L taka paper bag filled with clothes. Seriously , $50 is a v good deal. Some of the dresses fr branded stores cost more than $50 per piece. So pls I don't entertain fussies or price haggling.

Pick up at Upper Thomson Rd, Bishan MRT.

Attachments

Mummy73

The swimming costume is fr Fox. Worn once, and my daughter found her old swim wear which she prefers.
Chautea De Sable dress. I hv 2 dresses from this brand, with label intact.
Strip LS Cotton Top from HK H&M. Lightly worn on an overseas trip.
Ginger Snap top.
Polo Ralph Dress, gently worn. I hv another Polo Ralph dress in the bundle.

Mummy73

The bubble gummer shoes been worn only once.

The princess luggage has been gently used. It comes with a matching toiletries bag. It was retailed at $49.
The blankie has some princess logo and words printed on it.

pls also note that not ALL are brand names. I have a minority of clothes fr regular kids store. Like the last pic. Long chiffon dress, worn once.

I can be contacted at 9828-775o

Attachments

Last edited: