WTS: Britax B-Agile Stroller and Car Seat Travel System (Red)

peaberry

Hi there! I'm selling a preloved Britax B-Agile stroller and car seat, in red. Letting it go as my son has outgrown the car seat and we'll be changing to an umbrella stroller.

Stroller has rarely been used as we ended up carrying my son instead of letting him sit in it when we go out. Condition is 8/10!

Will throw in a free Sunshine Kids caddy for you to keep your keys and hold your bottles, worth USD30! Please WhatsApp/SMS 97962621 with offers and I'll reply with more pix, thanks!

travel-system.jpg

PRICE REVISED: Willing to sell stroller for $350 and car seat for $200. Bundle price $500. Buzz me at 97962621, thanks!

Last edited:

peaberry

Stroller and car seat still available! Selling stroller alone for $400, price negotiable. But will let go of stroller + car seat + car seat base for $550 (a value of over $1.2k). Thanks!

Attachments

Viosy

Hi, I am interested in the car seat + base, may I know how much (lowest) you are willing to let go?

peaberry

Bump! Price revised. Willing to sell stroller for $350 and car seat for $200. Bundle price $500. Buzz me at 97962621, thanks!