WTS: Intensive Eye Serum - Alternative to BOTOX

yenw321

FLASH SALE for 5 days only! - Until 12 OCT

Hi Mummies

Looking for a super effective method to get rid of eye bags, dark circles and wrinkles FAST without having to go through Botox?

I have some extra personal stock of the eye serum [BRAND NEW] below so would like to do an urgent sale, contact me if interested! Whatsapp details below :)

NEW and IMPROVED Elite Serum™ Rx (Extra Strength) by Skin Pro

"No other eye serum contains such a compelling mixture of marquee ingredients that quickly and effectively improves puffiness, wrinkles and fine lines on aging skin." - Medical Daily.com (Jan 2013)
Highly raved about by medical professionals, Amazon “Hall of Fame” reviewer Mandy Payne and top beauty bloggers

• Highest concentration of medical grade ingredients. Exclusively formulated with an unprecedented and extremely effective, highly concentrated blend of potent medical-grade patented peptides and nature's most gifted moisturizers.
  • No injection needed! Proven to reduce eye wrinkles in a manner that is beyond what a topical wrinkle cream or cosmetic injection can offer.
  • Instant Results - Feel the difference directly under and around the eye area within minutes.
  • Hypoallergenic, non-sensitizing and non-irritating. Can be used safely and beneficially in conjunction with other skin care products.
  • Manufactured in the USA in an advanced FDA registered research laboratory.

LIMITED 5 DAY FLASH SALE: Over 50% Discount!!
Original price on website: SGD127 (USD89.95) excluding shipping
OFFER PRICE: SGD60 (self-collection)

Product directly from the official supplier Elite Serum.com (only available online)

Collection details can be arranged upon contact
Whatsapp me at 8571 9662 to buy/for inquiries!
LIMITED Supply only!

Attachments

Last edited: