West Area - Looking For Wts n95 8210 / 8110s / 1870 / 1860 / 9210 low stock

iamvinci

Hi i have a few boxes of N95 left , models are
8110S , 8210 , 1870 , 1860

$80 per box comes with 20 inside only left 10 boxes
sms 85896183 collection at the west side

CAN BE COLLECTED RIGHT NOW NOW NOW !!!!

HAZE STARTING AGAIN TOMORROW GUARDIAN UNITY ALL LIMITED TO 2 PIECES EACH PERSON , GET YOUR BOXES N95 BOXES NOW !!!

BUY BEFORE IT GOES OUT OF STOCK
LOCAL STORES ALL OUT OF STOCK already !

LAST 8 BOXES

venussnow

Please do stop reposting and flooding the forum.At times like this, please be compassionate and offer or sell it at cost price to those in need. Do not take advantage at times like this.

iamvinci

carrot chop ? how about you try ordering from overseas then use express delivery couriers like dhl getting them to deliver within 1-2 days you think the cost price wont shoot up like mad ? use some brains please . carrot chop people ? how about you find me masks in singapore . i order from overseas including the fastest delivery courier which takes 1-2 days to delivery singapore makes the price go up, if you dont even know how much it cost i think you should just keep your mouth shut ?

if is so cheap why singapore take so long to get their masks in stock like guardian ntuc unity and stuff like that ? cause they dont even use fast couriers so their price also cheaper but you have to wait. omg no wonder there are so many stupid mums in singapore who dont know shit but just want to talk