*WTS: NEW Safe and airy cot bumper for baby - BreathableBaby 2pcs - $65 each

ynove

Recommended and Tested by Leading Pediatricians The Award-Winning, Patented, BreathableBaby Breathable Liner reduces the risks of suffocation, entanglement and climbing. BreathableBaby's exclusive fabric with A.C.T. Air Channel Technology promotes airflow and helps maintain air access.

Selling at a very low price.

I'm letting go of these really good quality BreathableBaby Cot Bumper in two designs, brand new, never opened or used before. Bought from US. Initially I wanted to buy a cot for baby; but now I've changed my mind and decided to go with a playpen. So I have no use for this. Selling each piece at a much lower $65. Currently it retails in stores at about $85, online at about $95. Let me know if you're interested! Email evonyeung@gmail.com. Can deal in Sengkang or Toa Payoh.

example_withcot.jpg

1) BreathableBaby Cot Bumper in Chocolate/Ice Blue Fauna - $65

breathable_blue.jpg

2) BreathableBaby Cot Bumper in Latte/Cream Fauna - $65
breathable_cream.jpgcloseup_cream.jpg

Poly mesh fabric. Soft and padded, keeps little limbs safely inside the crib. BreathableBaby offers a design alternative to traditional bumpers, which are thick, plush or pillow and less breathable. Satin fashion trim prints on solid color bumper mesh fabric. Hypoallergenic. Machine washable and fast drying. Adjustable to fit Standard 4-sided Slatted Cribs, Solid Back, and Solid End Cribs .Easy-wrap design; adjustable to fit cribs with slatted ends. Attaches easily with textured fasteners, no dangerous ties. Collapses to impede climbing. Safety evaluated.

Patented. Winner 2008 Parent Tested Parent Approved Best Product Award. Winner 2008 National Parenting Center Seal of Approval. Winner 2004 iParenting Media Hot Product Award. Winner 2004 iParenting Media Excellent Product Award. One size fits all.

Selling in stores at about $85, online at about $95.