WTS: Sanyo Chest Freezer 208LTR used soley for expressed milk

amlisa

Hello mommies

We have a 6 months old Sanyo brand chest freezer to let go. We initially bought a 90LTR chest freezer only to realize it is insufficient and organisation (first-in-first-out) of milk supply a complete nightmare. So we went on to purchase a much bigger one, 208LTR and it has served us well. Unfortunately in recent weeks my milk supply has decreased significantly and we now have to let it go. It is in almost new condition, it has been placed at the same place in our dining room since day one and my hubby wipes it every other day to ensure it is dust free (yes! even the exterior he's particular LOL) for our boys' milk. Most importantly, it has been used to store expressed milk only and nothing else. Below are the details, hope it goes to another family that puts it to perfect use like us!

Sanyo Chest Freezer SF-C21K
(http://image.haier.com/my/sanyo_pruduct/freezer/chest_freezer/201202/W020120227689669283387.jpg)

Capacity: 208LTR
Dimension: W926 x D584 x H932mm
Condition: 9.9/10! 6 months old with warranty card and manual intact
Features: quick freezing, temperature control thermostat, casters for easy moving, inner basket, key and lock

Asking Price: S$280.00
Delivery: Self-collection

Hope to hear from some of you soon! :)