X'mas party 4 special needs kids & family

gzifa

My company currently runs a small parents support group for parents with special needs children.

We're hoping a have a x'mas party for our network of families! Due to financial constraints, we're thinking of holding it at one of our kind associate's home, parent volunteers for entertainment, potluck, etc...

Its a pretty fresh idea, and we're yet to ponder upon.

I would love to have feedback, suggestions from anyone!

PS: If you are, or know any parents who would love to join/volunteer anything, please do let me know!

You may view our parents group at Engaging Minds

gzifa

Hi,
When will these party be? I am keen to help out in anyway possible.:)
Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. We're still working on it. Currently we have a sizable group of parents, but they still aren't very interactive. A x'mas gathering might be a ideal situation for us to mingle..

Still looking for an perfect idea.

vvng81

Hi,

Iam keen in this vonlunteer works as well..we shall bring some entertainment to the kids and let them have sum fun and memorable christmas 2008. Count me in!!!! perhaps sum of my friends will be interested too...let me check with them...

gzifa

Hi,

Iam keen in this vonlunteer works as well..we shall bring some entertainment to the kids and let them have sum fun and memorable christmas 2008. Count me in!!!! perhaps sum of my friends will be interested too...let me check with them...
hello vvng81, thank you so much for your reply! It sure is uplifting (and cheers us on) to know there are others out there who are willing to help brighten up the children.

However, we have not received any feedback from the parents, and therefore, might have to postpone the plan. Least until we manage to get them interacting more!

Have you heard about our children's day gift bags? We organized a gift-giving celebrations for the children at the St. Gabriel's ward in Mount Alvernia hospital. We managed to get parents, and small businesses in Singapore to come together & contribute to this occasion.

Do check out our scrapblog of this occasion! Scrapblog Viewer We're so excited about it!

jessielu

I would like to help out too in contributing cupcakes for this gathering, let me know of any updates to bring joy to all people out there