Y C Goh Clinic & Surgery for Women

Endoh

Alpha Male
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Goh Yong Chew [/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Y C Goh Clinic & Surgery for Women [/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 301 Upper Thomson Road[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] #03-09 Thomson Plaza [/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 574408[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tel: 64533440[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]A few years back, I visited this gynaecologist when my ex-wife was pregnant with our daughter. Unfortunately, our baby was diagnosed with Spina Bifida at his clinic.

He is a very calm and patient gynae, who doesn't mind spending time in going through every slightest detail. Instead of imposing his experience on us, he highly recommended independent second and third opinion. With the contacts he provided us with, we had our second and third opinion at Camden Medical Centre.

My ex-wife was allergic to four different classes of medication, therefore there was no possible way of pain relieve for her when we finally had the termination operation at TMC. Throughout the decision process, he was patiently by our side offering his advice, both medically and also realistically.

My ex-wife collapsed after the delivery but through his hands, he kept her alive. Can I say, his expertise had been tested and proven in the most drastic condition?

Last edited: