Y communication breakdown?

Sometime i do not know y whenever i sms to my husband, he always gt many misunderstanding! Whenever we discuss things, cant work out 1.

I feel always got problem, we can argue for the slightest things in life. y?

Anyone there to help?

mmy_lizz

hi seems we hav e same prob..well, act me n hubby is like talkin 2 diff language.. chic n duck talkin so cannot convey each other messages over.wat i do is juz live wit it.. i know sayin is easy but u know try not to put it in priority issue.. mayb by callin n sayin short n simple makes it, so juz stick wit tt.. or mayb hinting or givin clues works.. i dont know.. try to learn his style.. mayb ask his colleague or his side of family.. to see wat does it for him.. tt's abt it cos if tis prolonged, no good for relationship.. can lead to further n bigger problems..yes.. i get a lot of heartbreaks n dissatisfyin moments n undissolved matter but it has to start somewher~ good luck ok..

good morning! & weekend coming! YEAH!
Yes, it got to get started somewhere, just do not understand y always ladies got to think and resolve 1st???

Anyway, thanks for ur reply. It just feel better to have a place to say out our unhappiness when sometimes frends or even close one do not have the time to listen & understand us. :)

babypris86

hi, i used to be like this also... but then its true that smsing really is just sending words without the true feeling... so I think some times it better to just call or sms smart by using better wordings haha

veronica

Aiya...i think most of us are like that...

They always say before marriage ur then b/f will do everything to your wishes, after marriage, most of the guys don't even bother anymore.

Last time quarrell, he could still find ways to pacify you. Now? He can't even be bothered !!

Aiya...i think most of us are like that...

They always say before marriage ur then b/f will do everything to your wishes, after marriage, most of the guys don't even bother anymore.

Last time quarrell, he could still find ways to pacify you. Now? He can't even be bothered !!

lol! cos now stuck to him maaahhh ... he don bother oso you bohpian! :tlaugh:

faith777

Hi Ladies, I have also had huge communication breakdown with my husband as described like chicken and duck talk and only lately discovered that he's got Asperger's syndrome, something autistism and rarely discovered during our mothers' time.. only after 5 years later when I have an AS/ASD child then we realised it was generic... I don't know, just may answer the question mark of some men out there who are conditioned but they do not realise it themselves, why there's "something wrong"... hope it helps anyone...