yAkking Non Stop

yeye

me is a Full Time Working Mummy(FTWM) currently on 1 month paid leave...with a coming to 18mths gal(Reiko) who just started Child Care(CC) for 3 weeks..and also soon to arrival(in Oct) baby(bb) boy tat we have name Regan..

i'm 24 this year nia....somemore wat you wan know...

:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

vital statistic?????

SDY

Alpha Male
me is a Full Time Working Mummy(FTWM) currently on 1 month paid leave...with a coming to 18mths gal(Reiko) who just started Child Care(CC) for 3 weeks..and also soon to arrival(in Oct) baby(bb) boy tat we have name Regan..

You forgot to add soon to be SAHM:rolleyes: Still valid ?
How come u are on leave ?

the pooh

Wah...so young got 2 children liao. Super...

How come got 1 month paid leave lae?? Sorry me a bit KPO de..:Dancing_tongue:

Eunice20

You forgot to add soon to be SAHM:rolleyes: Still valid ?
How come u are on leave ?

the soon to be SAHM is in 2008 mah...so too early say now..

hehe....

company give wan mah...3 years of service i got 1 month paid leave...so i on leave lor..but machiam not on leave also..wake up 7am feed reiko than send her to sch..than busy yakking than some housework here & there than cook dinner.than fetch reiko....than night liao...
:tlaugh:

yeye

Wah...so young got 2 children liao. Super...

How come got 1 month paid leave lae?? Sorry me a bit KPO de..:Dancing_tongue:

becuz company knows she keep foruming and worried she waste company electricity
so give her leave, use her own electricity lor

SDY

Alpha Male
the soon to be SAHM is in 2008 mah...so too early say now..

hehe....

company give wan mah...3 years of service i got 1 month paid leave...so i on leave lor..but machiam not on leave also..wake up 7am feed reiko than send her to sch..than busy yakking than some housework here & there than cook dinner.than fetch reiko....than night liao...
:tlaugh:
your company so good (but claim no good :001_302:) , means every 3 yrs will get 1 mth leave ? yakking tiring hor :tlaugh: