Yishun Mums chat and get together

jojoki

wheres block 119? mine is near the playground next to the basketball court? is urs near there too? which church u go to btw? :p

Jenni

Hi Mummys,

I stay at Blk783 near to swimming pool. I going to Be SAMH coz going to get retench from my company. I have a ger 3yrs old and pregnant 6mths now.

faithster

wheres block 119? mine is near the playground next to the basketball court? is urs near there too? which church you go to btw? :p

Nah, mine is just beside Ahmad ibrahim school. But we r just next block to each other that super near. :001_302: I attend chc in expo. You?

faithster

Hi Mummys,

I stay at Blk783 near to swimming pool. I going to Be SAMH coz going to get retench from my company. I have a ger 3yrs old and pregnant 6mths now.

Times are really bad like this. I hope you r okay. Wow pregnant so take good care of urself

clyva

hi me stay chong pang.. blk 107, stay at home mum to a 5 month old baby. hubby is a deliveryman. Life is good and very blessed!!
Hi Jojoki, i'm staying extremely near to u leh... i'm at blk 108 and i m often seen at the playground behind your block cos my kids super active & always luv to play with other kids..

jojoki

Nah, mine is just beside Ahmad ibrahim school. But we are just next block to each other that super near. :001_302: I attend chc in expo. You?
wow expo thts far man.. u must be with city harvest hehe me at woodlands CEFC.. covenant evangelical free church.... u alone with ur kid at home whn hubby nt around?

jojoki

Hi Jojoki, i'm staying extremely near to you ... i'm at blk 108 and i m often seen at the playground behind your block cos my kids super active & always luv to play with other kids..
i also always go for walk near playground.. but dun really go there cos she dunno how to play i just take her walk around...... normally i take her fr strolls at 6pm daily...

Mama Ina

To all Yishun Mummies..

You may all wana try out my hubby western food stall at BLK 761 24hour coffeeshop..
"INDIANA JONES"..
Anyone tried yet? Speciality will be our Grill Fish.. Mostly after 6pm i will be there help out my hubby.. heeheheee.. Come, come, come and try it..

Guess we are not meeting up today.
How about this friday?
I am free between 9 am till 1 pm.
Or a short period of between 2 pm till 3 pm, or 4 to 6 pm.
Timings in between for picking up my kids from school.
We can meet up at the Japanese foodcourt at north point : )

Btw, I go to Light house Evangelism church at woodlands. Any one attending there?

Best rgds
Zazaziya

faithster

wow expo thts far man.. you must be with city harvest hehe me at woodlands CEFC.. covenant evangelical free church.... you alone with your kid at home whn hubby not around?

ya quite a distance away :) yeah i am a city harvester haha. Ya alone at home most of the time when my hubby goes to work till 7pm when my mother in law comes home tat when i am not alone anymore hehe

faithster

How about this friday?

Btw, I go to Light house Evangelism church at woodlands. Any one attending there?

Best rgds
Zazaziya

wooo Light house heard so much abt it. Always find mail at my doorstep regard to Light House deliverance. would like to go there one of these day to have a look.:001_302:

faithster

hee.. hee.. not soO soon i guess.. coz now is the fasting month.. maybe next month.. :embarrassed: coz i'll be busy baking for orders for hari raya festive..
Gotcha. Baking and selling them is such a good way to make money but i can't bake.

jojoki

How about this friday?

Best rgds
Zazaziya
been there use to go fr sat miracle service...i like it.. pastor ronny is good