YLS or Neo Garden

mumsietay

Hi, has any mommies tried YLS or Neo Garden caterers? More inclined towards YLS cos much cheaper. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

serenelm

i ordered from neo garden for ds3's full mth buffet... food was quite nice... i liked the set up as it was not those traditional all in a row food trays setting... it was nicely set up in a modern setting wif the food trays placed at interesting angles... so the layout was nicer... but the dessert (longan beancurd) was not sweet enough (maybe too much ice)... the curry chicken, mini soon kueh was nice thou...

mumsietay

thanks for feedback. will probably try neo garden. but am wondering how big is the serving, scared will have lots of leftover.... :p

Laynee

I've used YLS for the past 3 years for my kids' birthdays. The food is pretty good. I recommend the 'kong bak pau' & fried 'siau long pau'.
The set-up & collection are quick. Staff is also efficient. They've started charging for delivery. It used to be free.

Domique

Neo Garden for all my catering.

Thumbs up for food and service and layout!:Dancing_tongue:

Jan

I actually tried both before... I preferred Neo Garden.. Food and service all very good...

mumsietay

Thank you mummies for all your feedback. Appreciate it!

I've already booked neo garden. Looking forward to dig in the food liao.... :)