young malay mums, lets meet over here !!!

nsync_su

Hi Su, Wah!! Going Phuket sehh.. Cool!! you bringing your 2kenits?? Asal tak pergi berduaan aje boleh HORNYMOON.. heeheee.. Alek dapat lagi satu.. :Dancing_wub: Masa tu i gi bangkok je i tak boleh angkat ar naik plane.. Time alek sampai tanya hubby dari bangkok takde kenderaan lain ke nak balek spore?? heeheheheheeee... But niway insyaallah everitin will be fine for you and your kids lahh.. Enjoy bebz!!!
Lagi satuuuuu?????? No no!!!! Takmau!! Thanks babe.. nati i take pics many2..

lis

yes....gobble gobble gobble those chocs....kasi gomok badan mcm kueh pau. Kita nak tengok lis boleh debab ke tak :001_302:

so far alhamdulillah.. Lis telan choc or junks ber-ton2 pon tk boleh debab.. :tlaugh:

cuma the onie thing that am afraid, dlm senyap kene diabetes ajek.. :embarrassed:

EnFlor

dunno what is making me pissed. But hey!!! i just got a call from PILs saying that they are coming over out of the blue...yeah, after that... plus the outside heat just escalated my pissed level. I need panadol Xtra to lighten my kepala angin nih!

errrghhh....i need doa keampunan already later....bad intentions in my head and heart...no gud no gud!

nsync_su

dont know what is making me pissed. But hey!!! i just got a call from PILs saying that they are coming over out of the blue...yeah, after that... plus the outside heat just escalated my pissed level. I need panadol Xtra to lighten my kepala angin nih!

errrghhh....i need doa keampunan already later....bad intentions in my head and heart...no gud no gud!
Yeah.. the weather is making everybody pissed! Maybe u mkn ubat and nap for awhile. Hope u feel better after tat.

lis

dont know what is making me pissed. But hey!!! i just got a call from PILs saying that they are coming over out of the blue...yeah, after that... plus the outside heat just escalated my pissed level. I need panadol Xtra to lighten my kepala angin nih!

i agree ngan su.. the weather pissed ppl easily.. kesian ngan org2 yang kurang bersalah.. :001_302:

am done w my dish.. tk jadi masak lemak cili padi.. instead, ayam masak asam pedas.. coz i malas nk blend itu bahan for lemak cili padi.. :tlaugh:

NuR_iRfAn

Aftnn semuaz,

Irfan nap time so mean i nye free time..heheheh..Today BOSS ade umah,so mcm biasa breakfast must be heavy...

Nari masak soup ayam jek..Ltr ptg goin visit mil den off to shen siong (stock up)...Enflor,i ade silk studio vip card...tak salah abt 10/20% off...U nak kirim ape???

Mother's day planning will be dinner at newton OR sakura...nonething special!!!

zhann

Helloo ladies!!!!

Anyways i jus got my dresses and tops... tapi singkat sikit... and lagi satu nye jus nice on my ankle length.... but but the bust area.... amak i dont loike ar.. it a bit tight..... later gonna let hubby see.... see what his comments... both are those with straps ones.... argh!!! this gonna be my first n the last get the straps one.....

EnFlor

zhann....i luv the ones with plunging Vneckline. Tak suka those that Vneck dia pendek aje then emphasize on the bust...nampak mcm pakai bikini top aje.

wanna share some nice images i google tadi. If u find these nice, that means we may have the same taste. I like simple and neat cut....sapalahh ada jual gini nya style...i am sure to buy

WOW, check out these collections.....cantik from Mexico http://www.flickr.com/photos/aidacoronado/

Last edited:

zhann

Enflor dahh order dahh smalam jugak with jaq one short tube dress....blue car-rerr one to go with my blue shawl....pheeweet :wong29:. My gal ada pink tube dress. We both can be together-gether matching...baru dia nak pakai. Kalo tak dia taknak sentuh itu dress nanti.

oh die da click2.... blue colour somemore..... heeee......

what are they going to do there ? Bowling ?...wahhh!

yup... but still wondering how they going to play bowling..... tadi tanya lil dotter how she play... she demostrate it to me.... oh lain... tak mcm she play at home... at home her style of bowling mcm those olympic style... very professional... dengan badan, kaki sume... ada gaya.... heeee.....

Mungkin gara gara dia jugak kot :we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git:hahaha
Cuba gi urut or gi check-up lagi better. Baik2, jgn kena slip disc. That one danger horrr.

Argh!!!! slip disc... hubby suffer that for almost 6mths..... mula2 symptons jus a normal backache... den lama2 certain position u cannot do... and finally ur body slanted one side... senget... super painful huh... end up go for operation cos pi therapy still the same.....

u want to know if u got slip disc.. u baring flat den angkat kaki u left till 90 degrees klu tak sakit means ok.... and do the same things for the right leg.... klu angkat half way n u feel pain.... that might be slips disc and better go seek doctor... and they will ask u to go MIR scan.....

nurman02

Re: young malay mums, lets meet over here!! - Feb 2010 and earlier ~~

Take care Su... and enjoyz!!! and yes, do not forget the pics!!!

zhann

zhann....i luv the ones with plunging Vneckline. Tak suka those that Vneck dia pendek aje then emphasize on the bust...nampak mcm pakai bikini top aje.

wanna share some nice images i google tadi. If you find these nice, that means we may have the same taste. I like simple and neat cut....sapalahh ada jual gini nya style...i am sure to buy

wah!!! nice2..... i loike... i pon suka those simple maxis.... tak suka those flowery type....

next month gonna buy those instock one maxis..... so tak ya nak wait2.... heeee......

Mama Ina

Aftnn semuaz,

Irfan nap time so mean i nye free time..heheheh..Today BOSS ade umah,so mcm biasa breakfast must be heavy...

Nari masak soup ayam jek..Ltr ptg goin visit mother in law then off to shen siong (stock up)...Enflor,i ade silk studio vip card...tak salah about 10/20% off...you nak kirim ape???

Mother's day planning will be dinner at newton OR sakura...nonething special!!!
Wahh!!! I suka oyster egg pat newton... heeheheheee... Best kan going out dinner ramai2.. I wish to bring my mum gi Seoul Garden.. But haiz.. See lahh this weekend if hubby ok or not.. Cos takut unfair lak kan pada dia.. Haiz..!!

Mama Ina

wanna share some nice images i google tadi. If you find these nice, that means we may have the same taste. I like simple and neat cut....sapalahh ada jual gini nya style...i am sure to buy

WOW, check out these collections.....cantik from Mexico Flickr: Aida Coronado Galeria's Photostream
I tengah imagine ni.. Malam2 i kalau pakai baju yg macam number 3 tu kan and let go of my hair sure smua lari ni.. :001_302:

EnFlor

Wahh!!! I suka oyster egg pat newton... heeheheheee... Best kan going out dinner ramai2.. I wish to bring my mum gi Seoul Garden.. But sigh.. See lahh this weekend if hubby ok or not.. Cos takut unfair lak kan pada dia.. sigh..!!
wahh this weekend, sure tempat makan ramai family Melayu 'chope' open table. I thought nak gi ajak makan this weekend too kat Chai Chee Seafood restrnt...skali bila ingat crowd, we decided to push it a few days after this weekend....Will be doing it on a weeknight instead.

Seoul Garden....syioknya. I wanna ask BOSS to bring me eat sushi lahh. Dia tak suka but i suka...dari dulu mintak, asyik taichi ketepi aje dia.

zhann

wah nice lahh all the maxis.... i take a look at the webby that u give tu..... eeeeee geram nye..... oh ni mcm nak kena upgrade wardrobe.... hahahah...... specially to hang maxis dress..... wahahahahahah.............

Mama Ina

Argh!!!! slip disc... hubby suffer that for almost 6mths..... mula2 symptons just a normal backache... then lama2 certain position you cannot do... and finally your body slanted one side... senget... super painful huh... end up go for operation cos pi therapy still the same.....

you want to know if you got slip disc.. you baring flat then angkat kaki you left till 90 degrees klu tak sakit means ok.... and do the same things for the right leg.... klu angkat half way n you feel pain.... that might be slips disc and better go seek doctor... and they will ask you to go MIR scan.....
Malam akan ku try buat.. Hopefully tak lahh kan.. Habis suffered sehh laki aku kalau certain position tak boleh buat... Wahahahahahhaaaa...

oooops sorry... ok, lahling INA... my email is nurman02@yahoo.com

thank you sooooo much... oh ya, macam mana nak apply untuk dapat itu alert?
I dah paste to ur PM kan.. U can just email her back cos situ ada email add her.. Or u can sms to her and tell her u interested in this kind of flea market so in future she will sms u to update u where and when ada ni benda smua.. Ada lagi tapi i blum receive yang pat clarke quay punya.. Once ada i will inform u k.. U can google in the net to find flea market jugak...

EnFlor

I tengah imagine ni.. Malam2 i kalau pakai baju yg macam number 3 tu kan and let go of my hair sure smua lari ni.. :001_302:
Eh Number 3 tu lah i suka....If tak pakai tudung kan, I gi beaded my hair, pakai lots of bangles on my arms, wear that outfit with sports sandals....wahh cool sey. Nak tahu, that was my style before I serkop kepala. Let's dreammmmm on! hehehehe