Young mum! I feel lost about what to take careful note of!

Aww.. Thanks everyone! I am only in my 4 week+. hahaha.. so nothing much is happening.. yet! I am very excited.. To all those who are still expecting, pls take care yah!
Oh by the way, any gynae to recommend? I dont't really understand the whole process of what a gynae can do and what do I need to expect from a good gynae..
MS hits most people. This is my second baby and I think it's worse this time around. I'm 3+mths now and still losing weight.... but baby growing well because I watch what I eat like a hawk since I really can't stomach very much food - green veg and fruit; milk and cheese and egg; fish (with lots of ginger!!); and an occasional ice cream for the fats (high in sugar so take in moderation)

I've seen a few gynae so far - Peter Chew at Gleneagles; TC Chang at Thomson Medical Center and Jasmine Mohd at Kandang Kerbau Hospital. With the first two, I like Peter Chew better. Very caring, but I cannot afford to wait 2-3hrs each time I go see him. With TC Chang, I also 2+hours. Jasmine Mohd - max waiting time is about 30mins. Very bright smile so that makes my day. With my first baby, she was very gentle throughout. She doesn't usually say very much but can be very helpful when you ask questions.

Good luck and eat well!

MS hits most people. This is my second baby and I think it's worse this time around. I'm 3+mths now and still losing weight.... but baby growing well because I watch what I eat like a hawk since I really can't stomach very much food - green veg and fruit; milk and cheese and egg; fish (with lots of ginger!!); and an occasional ice cream for the fats (high in sugar so take in moderation)

I've seen a few gynae so far - Peter Chew at Gleneagles; TC Chang at Thomson Medical Center and Jasmine Mohd at Kandang Kerbau Hospital. With the first two, I like Peter Chew better. Very caring, but I cannot afford to wait 2-3hrs each time I go see him. With TC Chang, I also 2+hours. Jasmine Mohd - max waiting time is about 30mins. Very bright smile so that makes my day. With my first baby, she was very gentle throughout. She doesn't usually say very much but can be very helpful when you ask questions.

Good luck and eat well!
i was seeing dr peter chew at glenE. gotta agree that the waiting time gets on my nerves every time. not to mention that the glenE carpark and lift lobby is way overcrowded. but when the h1n1 hit, suddenly his clinic like ghost town. not sure if it's still like that.

dr peter chew is very very experienced. he's also very cautious. like most doc will say can travel during 2nd trim coz most stable stage but peter chew forbade me to travel lor! and i wasn't even high risk pregnancy. zzz...

Ting

congrats to u.

enjoy this wonderful journey.
there's a diff surprise (be it not so nice like MS or fantastic one when u can feel baby's movement) every step. :)

take care. :D