Your Christmas in 2007

wilcris

So envy you all can plan ahead... i still have to wait till end of month to see my husband stupid schedule

Mrs Xie

So envy you all can plan ahead... i still have to wait till end of month to see my husband stupid schedule
Its okie if your dh is unavailable that day... we can go by ourselves mah.... I right hand carry my dd, left hand carry your kid.... :001_302:

jedamum

stay at home watch cartoon whole day.
stay at home me and dh reminiscing about how we met that day 11 years back....:p

last xmas im still having my confinement!

so mayb dis yr we will brg ds to orchard to admires & snap nice lightings pics b4 xmas day...

lml2402

For me will be whipping up food at home or ordering food, wont able to squeeze in the crowd outside as I will be having big tummy at that time :embarrassed:

serenelm

usually we eat at home tat day cos too costly for whole family to eat out tat nite... likely cook some simple dishes n order some xmas items... then open xmas prezzies at home wif the kids after dinner...

Pwiincess

I would be in my 7th month by then. I love Xmas!! Never failed to celebrate Xmas. But I think I would be staying at home this Xmas as my tummy will be quite big by then. Then crowds might bump into me or what. I guess Hubby would whip up some dishes. We shall enjoy xmas carols and log cakes together!! Yearn for a romantic one with Baby in my tummy!! =):tlaugh:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
Likely to gather at my sister's place again.
If nt, will bring my dw and ds to changi airport makan and walk walk. :001_302: