Your Dress Code for CNY

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
For me, anything that i feel comfortable.. but my wife are more traditional, she likes to wear red during cny. :001_302:

xiaodaisy

haha to u not but to other mummies maybe yes.. up to each like loh, u dont like dont mean others dont like.. haha maybe u not used to jeans loh haha

LoVeS

haha to u not but to other mummies maybe yes.. up to each like loh, u dont like dont mean others dont like.. haha maybe u not used to jeans loh haha
ya alot of ppl prefer jeans as they find it comfortable n easy to match wif clothes.

Last edited:

LayKwan

me is i order some clothes from JJS spree le... hehe heng all reached in time... den just need to get one more dress... kinda of looking for Gold this yr haha cuz DS wearing gold... if not id go chinatown OG... saw a dress quite nice... ehjhe ehhe
what is JJS spree?

Mrs Xie

Haha.... true... some people love jeans like hell, I'm one of them.... while some just simply feels that jeans are not comfortable like Leanne said....:tlaugh:

LoVeS

Haha.... true... some people love jeans like hell, I'm one of them.... while some just simply feels that jeans are not comfortable like Leanne said....:tlaugh:
ya it is more of an individual preference :tlaugh:

jaynshar

For me..i try to wear sleeveless..n one skirt...cos usually CNY beri hot..cannot tahan the weather....as for my dd...will let her wear something bareback..so tt she will nt feel so warm....n for my ds will be t-shirt n shorts...

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
i havent found time for CNY clothes. :(

past years, i usually colour coordinate my family.... but errrhhh this year..... dunno how.....

Supergirl

After being a SAHM, I normally buy 3/4 pants and sleeveless top for CNY. Reasons being:

1) Comfortable for hot weather.
2) Easy to chase after my relatives' children to give them ang baos (Imagine that!)
3) Rather spend more time to dress up my daughter!

Every year CNY, I realise that children's manners are getting from bad to worse.

:nah:

MrsNeo

Got a dress and a simple red top only. Going to due soon so didn't get much clothings. If not waste money $$$

Sigh.. this year CNY seems boring to me =(

serenelm

Bought 2 white tops to wear wif my levis jeans... din bother buying dresses cos dunno where to wear it to after cny (SAHM mah)... haha :) but muz say tis yr's dresses all very nice... was so tempted to buy...