Youth Elixir

~m3m~

Any mummies here taking any sheep placenta? Pls share your feedback with all mummies who wish to remain youthful or even to restore their youthful look.

Pls share which brand are you taking, the cost and is it effective and how long does it take to see the effect.

Thank you.:Dancing_tongue:

~m3m~

Thanks for the suggestion, kbfgrace but will not give botox a try because it is very expensive and it is only for keeping the wrinkles aways temporarily whereas sheep placenta not only helps in your look but your overall health and sleep too, so would like to find out more about this product. :)

~m3m~

I only tried applying it before and it works VERY effectively. Eating it should have quite a good effect .
Applying? Besides the pills they also have cream to be applied on the face? Anyway, which brand are you using and is it ex?

sylviang

You can intake celergen, an anti-aging supplement with full conformity to more than 15 international stringent standards. It is a product researched and manufactured in Switzerland. More than 95% of the users have found Celergen highly effective.

It had the following benefits:-

1) Stimulation of specific cells concerned with obesity, arthritis, chronic fatigue, asthma, degenerative brain disease, osteoporosis, sexual dysfunction, male impotence and other metabolic ailments.
2) Enhancement in Stamina and Energy level
3) Boosting your sex drive and potency with endurance and vitality
4) Reducing your pre-menopausal syndrome and delaying your Menopause
5) Improving your alertness and mind
6) Revitalizing your body's immune system and defence mechanisms
7) Vastly improves your skin's resilience, tone, texture and overall complexion

To know more about Celergen, you can contact me at 97226844.

Ebon

Hi, i am taking sheep placenta now.. It is really really good.. I took the pills ones.. and took it during my confinement.. got super gd comments during my baby's shower aft one month.. i was so happy with all the gd comments.. hehe.. most of my friends says i look much younger n my skin became more radiant.. they all tot i really had a gd rest at hme n everyday facial n massage at hme.. lol.. but no.. i only ate my confinement food n the sheep placenta.. u all shld try it too.. cheers =)