Zi Char Delivery

austrina

hi all mummies... does any1 noe any zi char home delivery dat delivers 2 Queenstown area? kinda sick of oderin fast food & pizza oreadi... lolx
thx...

Jane Chow

I live around Tiong Bahru...there is a Zi Char stall "SIn Hai San" who do delivery..but not sure whether they are willinging to deliver to Queenstown area...their number is 62230810. They are famous for the Crab Bee Hoon Soup..:tlaugh:

austrina

I live around Tiong Bahru...there is a Zi Char stall "SIn Hai San" who do delivery..but not sure whether they are willinging to deliver to Queenstown area...their number is 62230810. They are famous for the Crab Bee Hoon Soup..:tlaugh:
thx jane... think will cal dem up tmr 2 check... any min order b4 they deliver? & wat other food on e menu u will recommend? *smile*

:Dancing_tongue:

Jane Chow

thx jane... think will cal dem up tomorrow 2 check... any min order before they deliver? & what other food on e menu you will recommend? *smile*

:Dancing_tongue:
No minimum order...i normally order the rice and some dishes such as salad seafood you tiao, pork ribs. Sometimes we also order bee hoon or hor fun...once in a while to pamper ourselves ...we order the crab bee hoon noodle, around $60 cos their crab is those big Sir Lanka crab....yummy...maybe i will order over the wkend...hee hee...:tlaugh:

austrina

lol... i cal dem jus nw they say 2 far s their delivery boy go on bicycle 1...
*sigh*

all e food u mentioned had oreadi made me drool liaoz...

Jane Chow

lol... i cal dem just now they say 2 far s their delivery boy go on bicycle 1...
*sigh*

all e food you mentioned had oreadi made me drool liaoz...
:beek: ohhh...thats too bad..nvm..if you are interested..u can go to their shop...they are located opposite the Link Hotel which is very near the Tiong Bahru Market...

redjn

wow..that yong food is at pasir panjang...i doubt they will deliver to Ubi rite ????? i tink the delivery charges also cannot cover the petrol......

the chkn rice company---you try before maaa?
Yong Food - maybe they do, just call them to check if they do then lucky you.

Chicken rice - My office colleague tried that before claimed not bad but not easy to get thro' the tel line.

Last edited:

redjn

u are most
I use to have chinese Zi Char Delivery website but some how I can't find them now. will try to find some later if found any will update all of u:)