Zuo Yumin- TCM Blk 505 AMK ave 8

gingertea

Anyone succeeded from seeing this TCM? I am currently 3 months of her treatment. Any one care to share? :) Most appreciate! :001_302:

gingertea

Hi Lainelaine,

Me too, I have been trying for almost 6 months , sad to say, im not conceived yet :(.. U wanna share with me what are the things she adviced you? I was told not to take Cooling stuffs such as watermelon, chinese tea, cold and raw food. She also adviced me to keep warm my tummy and soles.

lainelaine

Mmm for me, no cold water, drink red dates with wolfberry, cut caffeine, wear slippers at hm to keep soles warm, thats all. i've seen 3 sinseh before her. Find her the most encouraging one so still sticking to her :)

mei2009

I saw her after trying on my own for six months. Saw her only for a month cos I went overseas but I think her diagnosis was accurate for me. Everyone would have somewhat different conditions. I'm thinking of going back to her to tiao after giving birth even though I stay quite far.

werxbabe

Went to see her.. she checked my pulse and just told me the usual stuff - not too drink cold drinks and do more sports. Nothing impressive about her. Can't speak English but her helper can speak little English and thus the language barrier as i'm non-Chinese. SO COULDN'T RELATE MUCH to her about me trying to concieve nor can get any good advise.

Quite disappointing thou cuz i had to wait for almost an hour just becos no appointment made and they let those who came later than me but with appointment to go first. I was given some powdery stuff to drink before and after menses to regulate my menses. And last but not least, i was charged a freaking $77 !!!!