Friso is a brand of Royal FrieslandCampina, one of the world largest dairy company that is proudly owned by over 20,000 farmers in The Netherlands. Unlike other dairy providers, Royal FrieslandCampina has complete control over the supply chain, which spans from the production of fresh milk on the farm all the way till the final sealing of the Friso tins into cartons in the manufacturing facility. This guarantees commitment and quality of Friso Gold Formula. And the new advanced formula is 100% produced and imported from The Netherlands.
Friso Quality: Grass to Glass
Friso Gold Formula originates from Royal FrieslandCampina dairy farms in The Netherlands. Every farmer is dedicated to the production of milk and ensures that nothing but the best goes into every Friso tin.
- Do you know the average size of our farm is around 120 football fields? The farmers care for the grass as much as they care for the cows. This is because the quality of the grass cows graze on also determines the quality of the milk production.
- Being a farmer there’s no annual leave or off days. They work 7 days a week, 12 hours every day from 6am to 6pm, just to ensure all cows have a lovely day, everyday!
- In order to control the quality of the milk and trace the source of the milk, all cows at the farm are registered. They definitely do look the same to us, that’s why we have the yellow tag on every cow’s ear to identify them!
- Just like humans, the cows at the FrieslandCampina farm go on controlled diet when they are getting too huge. Farmers keep track and check on the nutrients and fat level of every cow’s milk production every single day! From there, they will justify the mix of the feed in order to adjust the milk’s nutrients to the optimum level. The cows at our farm eat healthier, not necessarily lesser.
- To ensure the cows produced good quality milk, the quality of the water they drink can’t be compromised. Not only do they drink the water we human drink, the water they drink goes through inspection by headquarters on weekly basis!
Like any parents, Friso don’t take any chances when it comes to children’s food. Food safety is a company-wide responsibility in Royal FrieslandCampina. In the factory, the FOQUS quality system ensures continuous quality milk. Continual quality awareness is assured by covering a complete range of specifications, rules and procedures. This relates to the raw materials and ingredients, as well as to all production, packaging and logistical processes. Naturally, all raw materials and end products are consistently checked for quality and safety aspects.
FrisoShield[SUP]TM[/SUP]system of nutrients
Combined with decades of extensive researches and understanding children’s delicate digestive system, Friso range of nutrition is specially formulated with easily digestible protein and nutrients for children at different growing phases. FrisoShield[SUP]TM[/SUP]system of nutrients contains Probiotic, Prebiotics, DHA, AA, Zinc and iron. With Friso, mothers can have a peace of mind and enjoy the incredible journey of growing-up together.
Share your incredible journey – Capture, decorate and commemorate!
Now you can share you and your child’s incredible journey of growing up together with Friso Journey Cam. Simply upload 7 pictures via JourneyCam app on Friso facebook, you can stand a stand to win $300 Friso vouchers and be featured on newspaper advertisement. For more information on Friso JourneyCam, visit http://on.fb.me/152gjNy
For more information on Friso products, please visit www.friso.com.sg
*This is a paid advertisement.