What do you like BEST during confinement period?

Mum2Matty

Dear mummies, what do you like BEST during your confinement period?

For me, it was enjoying my baby and also, CL is there to prepare my breakfast, lunch and dinner. Although it's not fantastic food, but I get to be served like a queen. Hehee..

Ohh.. and of course, I dun hv to do any housework!

AndyMum

ya...spend time with my bb..and eat My mother in law home cook food..., and like family gathering time haha...:tlaugh:

sleepymama

For me, eating was great at first but I soon got sick of the food! :p
The BEST part was, I would say, breastfeeding my baby! :D

huiling

for me,i like e confinement food.its was very nice lor....my sis will cum over my hse cook for me during weekends.she know quite a few dishes.all very nice.......my mum cook also.....

xiaodaisy

Dear mummies, what do you like BEST during your confinement period?

For me, it was enjoying my baby and also, CL is there to prepare my breakfast, lunch and dinner. Although it's not fantastic food, but I get to be served like a queen. Hehee..

Ohh.. and of course, I dun hv to do any housework!
yeah yeah :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue: yuppies i enjoy cos dh will cook for mi haha lolz.. oni get to eat he cook de during new yr eve n confinement oni.. n of cos cos he afraid i got depression so he will call mi every hr wen he work lolz..

aby

The FOOD and the rest lor.. The confinemant nanny's food is so good that my mom, hb n son put on 3kg!!!! :Dancing_wub:

lisa_ng

i like the confinement food my CL prepare. yummy!
so nice hor to think back. eat, sleep, watch tv.
only time felling so worn out was BF.
after all nice experience also.

mum2fred

I like the food prepared by the confinement lady too...

No need to do any housework..just sleep, eat, watch tv, surf net..

Miss though days...

Carol

I had a real bad experience with my CL. In fact days with her around ended up with more work for me. I didnt really rest much and have to watch her like a hawk. She was always lazy to burp Ds properly and once I even found a handkerchief with Ds's poo poo in the drawer !
There's also once Ds refuse to sleep. In her own eagerness to sleep, she kept insisting he's hungry, fed him milk again and again, Ds was so bloated and cried the whole night.

stonston

best part was watching TV all day long :p finished up so many korean dramas!!

food was not fantastic cos i'm not a fan of ginger....

i enjoyed e ML after confinement more actualli...cos bb was more responsive rather than sleeping all day long....more freedom to go shopping as n when i like...hehehe....

Aylene

I didnt have a CL so I do everything myself. But the most satisfying part was seeing DS fall asleep after he is fed. The sigh of satisfaction and the smile when he move his facial muscle.

The part I hate most is whem my MIL comes over. She always will wake him up to play with him when i have just managed to put him to sleep after trying for over an hour. When DS cries, she insist that he is hungry even when he had his FM 1hr ago and has been latching (I partial BF). The worst is she will stuff the teat into his mouth to shut him up when i let her bottle feed DS!

Ting

hmmm, nth much abt confinement i liked...haha..cos feel very worn-out n slpy all the tym.

elaine01

BREASTFEED!

During pregnancy, MIL gave me nightmare. During confinement, she gave me HELL!

Now hesitating to have #2 or not...............:embarrassed:

vodkager

the FOOD! but i think FOOD part, my hubby more enjoy lar.. he put on so much weight! haha.. my mum prepared it for me.. yummilicious! and of cos, e arrival of my newborn.. hehe..