hi all..

me new to this forum.
first time mom. sahmtb..
Edd : 10 March 09
Gynae: Dr Ang Lawrence
Hopsital: TMC
:wong19:
Wah so close to mine!!!

My edd is 15th March but will be having c-section on the 6th March.. Same, by Dr Ang and will be at TMC. hahaha might see u there..

smuckz

My original EDD was 19 Mar, but gynae will be inducing birth on 4 Mar due to my gestational diabetes condition.

Hey asl, if you're giving birth at KKH, we may bump into each other at the delivery suite! Haha!

P.S. Baby is currently in breech position, may have to go for c-section. Sigh. Anyone else's baby in breech position as well?
Hi Apricot,

Mine is in breech position too. And baby very small. Only 1.7kg at 34th weeks. My EDD is 31 March. You'll be delivering soon. Hope you have a smooth delivery :)

Hi smuckz,

Thanks! Will be heading to the hospital this morning to check for cervix dilation. Gynae will be inducing birth no later than 4 Mar - am feeling excited to be able to see bb soon, but also a bit nervous about the birth. Thank god for epidural!

Your bb seems small at 1.7kg - did your gynae express any concern about it? In any case, you still have a few more weeks to go and bb usually grow really fast during the last few weeks.

I do wish you good health and a speedy and smooth delivery too! Do share your birth story with us! Take care, smuckz. :)

Mahalia

I'm due on mar 28th, first time mummy and having a baby girl. I will be giving birth in Mt. Alvernia.

Mummies who gave birth in Mt. Alvernia, can hubby stay in the room the whole night if taking the double room?

thanks,
mahalia

Spiralng

Congrats to all mummy,

My 3rd one EDD is 11 March will be delivered in TMC. For 1st and 2nd birth all natural. 2nd birth labour for 7hours without any pain killer, no gas, no injections. Now my 3rd one, after watching youtube on natural birth, starts to have phobia. Ahhhh......I know i am scaring myself but before watching youtube, I used to enjoy the process of giving birth..........Hmmm....hope someone can convince me again on the beauty of giving birth.

JacquiLau

I'm due on mar 28th, first time mummy and having a baby girl. I will be giving birth in Mt. Alvernia.

Mummies who gave birth in Mt. Alvernia, can hubby stay in the room the whole night if taking the double room?

thanks,
mahalia
Hi Mahalia,

From what I have been told, hubby arent allow to stay over night for double room. Have to be single room and above and there are also extra charges if hubby is staying the night. :bsad:

michellechin

Congrats to all mummy,

My 3rd one EDD is 11 March will be delivered in TMC. For 1st and 2nd birth all natural. 2nd birth labour for 7hours without any pain killer, no gas, no injections. Now my 3rd one, after watching youtube on natural birth, starts to have phobia. Ahhhh......I know i am scaring myself but before watching youtube, I used to enjoy the process of giving birth..........Hmmm....hope someone can convince me again on the beauty of giving birth.

So nice that you had 2 natural experiences! I tried but ended up emergency c-sect! :( Now with 2nd baby, am thinking of trying natural and gynae said no problem trying but prompted me that there might be some complications. 1st was full GA and am thinking of epi c-sect for 2nd. My gynae however said he will strongly advise me not to take epi c-sect for 2nd coz my 1st was a full GA. He's also worried of complications.

SharonTan

So nice that you had 2 natural experiences! I tried but ended up emergency c-sect! :( Now with 2nd baby, am thinking of trying natural and gynae said no problem trying but prompted me that there might be some complications. 1st was full GA and am thinking of epi c-sect for 2nd. My gynae however said he will strongly advise me not to take epi c-sect for 2nd coz my 1st was a full GA. He's also worried of complications.

Mine was an emergency GA c-section for my first, but my doc advise me not to have natural, but to have another c-sect also, but he will be doing the spinal block c-sect for me leh. so weird.. hmm anyway will be going for op this fri le :)

Spiralng

Hi Michellechin,

I think u said it too early, went for a checkup today and the gynae say my BB too big 3.5kg he advise me to induce earlier otherwise might be difficult to give birth and he see quite a few cases, the mother end up in emerency c-sect.....Starting from this hour, I am trying to convince my baby to come out soon so no need to induce....and also not to put on anymore weight.....

JacquiLau

Hello mummies!!

Just came back from my gynae check up and not much of good news... Blood pressure has gone up again, sudden weight gain and not much of water in there with my baby... :bwacko: So now I will be induced on next Monday (wait for hubby to arrive on Sat) and I shall meet my baby on Tuesday! I am getting nervous!! :mtongue:

Spiralng

Hello mummies!!

Just came back from my gynae check up and not much of good news... Blood pressure has gone up again, sudden weight gain and not much of water in there with my baby... :bwacko: So now I will be induced on next Monday (wait for hubby to arrive on Sat) and I shall meet my baby on Tuesday! I am getting nervous!! :mtongue:

Hi JacquiLau,

Understand how you feel cos i will also be induce tomorrow at 11pm very nervous....

Hi All

I am new here.

This is my first pregnancy and I am expecting twins.

I am now on my 35 wks and scheduled for c -section under GA next Tuesday at Mount A.

So far the doctor says the pregnancy is ok, except that i have this heat rash on my legs and hands, especially on my feet. So unbearable..... a few more days to go.... Those experience mommies, will the itch go away as soon you deliver or it will subside gradually... say in a day or two or even longer. Pls share, as the itch is driving me crazy.

Cheers

rosita

Hi All

I am new here.

This is my first pregnancy and I am expecting twins.

I am now on my 35 wks and scheduled for c -section under GA next Tuesday at Mount A.

So far the doctor says the pregnancy is ok, except that i have this heat rash on my legs and hands, especially on my feet. So unbearable..... a few more days to go.... Those experience mommies, will the itch go away as soon you deliver or it will subside gradually... say in a day or two or even longer. Pls share, as the itch is driving me crazy.

Cheers[/quote
.............................................................................................................................

Hi you are welcome

firstly congrst to you and your hubby for having a twins.

Good luck :Dancing_wub:

www.traditionaljavanesemassage-rosita.blogspot.com

Last edited:

missblue18

Hi I'm new here too...just gave birth to my girl Heather on 1st March at gleneagles...

C&R : good luck on having ur twins! i so admire ppl who can carry twins..its really not easy for the mummy...

michellechin

Mine was an emergency GA c-section for my first, but my doc advise me not to have natural, but to have another c-sect also, but he will be doing the spinal block c-sect for me leh. so weird.. hmm anyway will be going for op this fri le :)

What's spinal block c-sect? What will the gynae or anesthetic do? How much is it? Where will you be delivering your baby? Is this method similar to c-sect epidural? Will you be awake while they experts perform c-sect?

SharonTan

What's spinal block c-sect? What will the gynae or anesthetic do? How much is it? Where will you be delivering your baby? Is this method similar to c-sect epidural? Will you be awake while they experts perform c-sect?
Spinal block is like epidural.. but another form bah. same thing loh.. inject something in ur back... but was like about 2 needles or 3. Will update on the pricing again... I delivered at TMC and yes will be awake during the whole procedure.