EDD on Mar'09

CJmom

Hihi,

Have u gv birth to ur baby? Im going to admit 2day at KKH too... Mayb we will meet up there. Haha....:red:
My sis was supposed to be 13 March edd but baby still relaxing dun want to come out. So today she admitted to KKH for observation and induce.

CJmom

My EDD is 25 march, expecting a girl. Heard alot of ppl say girl normally come out later than due date. Is that true?
My sis expecting boy on 13 March but till today baby still dun want to come out. She went to KKH this morning to get induced. Baby ard 3kg and doing well but dunno why doc insists she get induced.

MrsNeo

Hihi,

Have u gv birth to ur baby? Im going to admit 2day at KKH too... Mayb we will meet up there. Haha....:red:
Hey babe! I think you've given birth le ba =)
Yea, I've given birth already.. haha. Water bag burst on 28th February.. She decided to be a February baby. HAHA!

BishanMummy22

I am a MTB edd in mid May. But looks like going due soon. Only 34 wks today. Everynight also got very painful contractions. Sigh...

May I know how long after giving birth then can do post natal massage?

rosita

I am a MTB edd in mid May. But looks like going due soon. Only 34 wks today. Everynight also got very painful contractions. Sigh...

May I know how long after giving birth then can do post natal massage?
:red:Hi Bishan mummy
Post natal lmassage can do after 3 days birth.I will like to invite you to visit my website at www.traditionaljavanesemassage-rosita.blogspot.com
:wong19:Wish you have a smooth deliver.
Best Regards
Rosita(certified therepist)
ThankYou

FoodMummy

Hi!
I delivered my second dughter on 21st Mar...she' doing very well now...I wonder how's everyone's else???

FoodMummy