EDD on Mar'09

JacquiLau

Congrats dear... Dont worry ur hubby will be there. Btw u expecting boy or girl?

Dear mummies share leh... expecting boy or girl? For me i opt not to know so it will be a surprise:tlaugh:. My 1st one is boy so i hope is a girl this time round. Any mummy expecting girl and due in march?
I am expecting a boy as well! Already making his present known as he is VERY active! :001_302:

Angelvan

Mine EDD is 5th March 2009.
Expecting a Gerger & its my First Baby ............... :magneta:

Place of delivering is at TMC :wong29:

My original EDD was 19 Mar, but gynae will be inducing birth on 4 Mar due to my gestational diabetes condition.

Hey asl, if you're giving birth at KKH, we may bump into each other at the delivery suite! Haha!

P.S. Baby is currently in breech position, may have to go for c-section. Sigh. Anyone else's baby in breech position as well?

mar_mum

Hi all!

I am first time mum too and my EDD is 25 March 09 and I will be delivering at Mount Alvernia... I am so scare and nervous!! My huddy is not in the country at the moment due to work and will only be back in March so I am quite worry that hubby won't make it in time! :bbconfused:
I'm 3rd time mummy. EDD by date is 2 Apr, but by scanning is 25 Mar. Delivering at Mt A also. :)

Which room type will you be taking?

asl_6886

My original EDD was 19 Mar, but gynae will be inducing birth on 4 Mar due to my gestational diabetes condition.

Hey asl, if you're giving birth at KKH, we may bump into each other at the delivery suite! Haha!

P.S. Baby is currently in breech position, may have to go for c-section. Sigh. Anyone else's baby in breech position as well?

hi apricot_brandy, yup i will give birth at kkh... hope to see you there too hehehe....

babylover

My EDD is 25 march, expecting a girl. Heard alot of ppl say girl normally come out later than due date. Is that true?

comtess

my EDD is 12 March... can't wait !!!

anyway i have a question. when will your gynae tell you if the labor need to be induced?

JacquiLau

I'm 3rd time mummy. EDD by date is 2 Apr, but by scanning is 25 Mar. Delivering at Mt A also. :)

Which room type will you be taking?
LOL I might see you at the delivery room! If my baby decide to come on time that it... :001_302: I am taking the double room at this stage because not sure if hubby wants to stay with me throughout my stay or not... but hope I get the new section! Did you went for a tour or are you familiar with the hospital?

JacquiLau

my EDD is 12 March... can't wait !!!

anyway i have a question. when will your gynae tell you if the labor need to be induced?
I think your gynae will tell you. I did ask my gynae and she said she will induce only if -

1. Mummy's health (high blood pressure etc or if you are over your due date and it's getting too uncomfortable for you)
2. Baby's health (if baby is in any sign of distress etc)
3. Personal reason, technically she only gave 1 which is if hubby need to travel overseas soon and scare that he will miss the birth of the baby)

Joyjoy

Hi Michelle,
I don't knw what the doctor do when i went for c-sec, full anesthetic when i deliver my 2nd child. I din wake up feeling groggy or unpleasant..i think it depend very much on the medical team assisting during your delivery. I have two anesthetists assisting my gynae not like the last C-sec i had in 2006@ MA. U got to talk to your doctor if you wanna try natural....my doctor advised me not to....for fear of complication / risks to mother and child... i cried for many nights to my EDD.

aIDa81

My EDD will be on 25th March .. err beri beri nerbous.. will be delivering at TMC. Good luck ladies.. :wink:

Angelvan

Mine have been changed to Feb'09 due to blood pressure..........

And indeed my princess baby born just 10 days before my actual birthday.
Baby Birthday : 12th Feb 2009
Mummy Birthday : 22th Feb 2009
Fyi, i have just posted a pic of my darling on My Big Day.:wong19:

Velvenie

Mine have been changed to Feb'09 due to blood pressure..........

And indeed my princess baby born just 10 days before my actual birthday.
Baby Birthday : 12th Feb 2009
Mummy Birthday : 22th Feb 2009
Fyi, i have just posted a pic of my darling on My Big Day.:wong19:
Congrats dear & rest well:tlaugh:. hope mine also little princess

mar_mum

LOL I might see you at the delivery room! If my baby decide to come on time that it... :001_302: I am taking the double room at this stage because not sure if hubby wants to stay with me throughout my stay or not... but hope I get the new section! Did you went for a tour or are you familiar with the hospital?
Should be taking the double room since it may be my last pregnancy. Previous time I took the 4-bedded.

chalris

Hi ladies,
Me also a March mummy. EDD is 28 March. But baby at last checkup is at breech position. So gynae suggests to c-sect at 39 weeks. Hmm.. am worried about that...

Hopefully, baby will guai guai turn as mummy wants to try natural.

But if baby dun turn, I will also accept.