Can You Drink Plain Water?

missbluey

i only had a few sips of warm plain water during the 1st 2 weeks. my mil totally forbid me to drink plain water as she said if i want to end up like her having super flabby tummy, then go ahead. so i stick to red dates, sometimes i secretly have a few sips of plain water cuz red dates can be quite sweet.

JenLee98

Had red/black dates drink for the whole day, at nite, when there is little left, I add a bit of hot water to drink.... had milk and soups also through out the day.

justmint

but what do you think? does all this make any different?

cos I get heatiness easily which means I will have ucler & constipation easily once I get heaty. So in just few days at the hospital they gave me tonic soup every meal when I got home I got consitpation...then my mom wants me to drink the logan red date..my consitpation got worse & have uclers too. so the rest of the mth during the confinement, i didnt have much tonic soup nor anymore red date tea.

mom told me to drink lots of water...no cold water...then take warm bath..pratically hot bath!

Judy

dont really understand the rational of not drinking water. but only to drink longan & red dates

basically is water and logan & red dates is high in iron so this to replenish lost blood i can understand. And this 2 ingredient in genral is heaty in nature.

what if??? too much iron from the daily drinking??? Hmmmmm

drink boiled water with a bite of ginger to rid wind lor....

logan & red dates do nthg to wind....
Hi

I agree with you too! I was told that drinking plain water will result in bloated stomach/ that the water will causes you to have a big tummy after that. :Dancing_confused:

leey

I don't drink plain water now.
But I drink when I was in school in the past.
Our school playground has many free plain water outlets.:001_302:

naze

Me also had sore throat during my confinement drinking red dates longan for the 1-2 weeks. Then I changed to drinking plain water. Stop drinking red dates longan water anymore. After deliver my 2nd baby, I intend to drink plain water as well. During confinement cant afford to fall sick as we have to look after our newborn.

shopaholic

I took plain water too, but I must first finish the flask of longan red dates water first. I also took choc milk. Dun care... :p

raeka

drink water a few cup but end up my womb very painful .. so dare nt take it anymore.. huaihuai drink red dates longan water .

yvonne_ktw

FOr my case, i've been drinking plain water even those boiled but cooled down one almost everyday. They say got wind, got water retention. But i don't have those symtom. I'm still very skinny with no water retention...

Queenbabe

I nv drink water coz i dun like to drink water hahaha , but drink or not drink also same . My stomach still very big now haiz

Caroltpl

I heard from my mum that during confinement only red date drink is allow because of water retention....and they believe that while drinking we have to sit down n drink if not we will tend to urinate out when we cough or sneeze...not sure how true is it....should help since it's past down istructions from elderly...

yvonne_ktw

ehh.. i heard from my relative says drink water have to sit down. But, other than having lunch or dinner i sit down and drink other than that when ever i wanna drink water i stand up cause i always forgot to sit down then aiya, forget it lar.. m,y relative says it's not good for bladder. erm.. so far, so good. =x touch wood.

CanCanMum

sometimes if my bladder is full cannot LOL...sure wet a bit de lor...

pelvic weak now...hahhha

during my confinement 60% sit, 40% stand (forgot sometimes)

babylover

I even drink more water than pre-pregnant but of course warm water cos it helps my constipation...So far so good, no bad symptom presented

Priya Diva

i drank cooled boil water & was told by my massage lady to take small sips. i also drank the red dates and longan drink.

snowbear

My mil says that confinement cannot drink plain water if not you will get a little belly. So i just guai guai drank red date tea throughout confinement. Oh ya, she also said must sit down and drink, if not will cause the womb to 'drop'. Dunno how true...