Can You Drink Plain Water?

Vone

Anyone drink Plain Water during confinement? MIL says cannot drink if not got wind.

I'm breastfeeding my baby and feel thirsty all the time.

Been drinking longan and red date tea , milo until sore throat... :( *sighs*

LoVeS

Anyone drink Plain Water during confinement? MIL says cannot drink if not got wind.

I'm breastfeeding my baby and feel thirsty all the time.

Been drinking longan and red date tea , milo until sore throat... :( *sighs*

same ah i even drink until constipation cant poo for 2days whereby normally i poo everyday. I did drink plain water a couple of times coz i told mil say i constipation liao so she nv make red date tea whereby i drink plain water but nt often lah.

Vone

i drink hot water they still say wind.. sighs

Same lor Loves i drink until sore throat and constipate also man! ~_~

And the red date and longan tea very limited... like not enuff !! *usually i drink alot of water one* Sighs never been so desperate for water before..

Agnes Josephine

i drink hot water they still say wind.. sighs

Same lor Loves i drink until sore throat and constipate also man! ~_~

And the red date and longan tea very limited... like not enuff !! *usually i drink alot of water one* Sighs never been so desperate for water before..

Red date & longan tea very limited? as in?

i didnt drink plain water during my confinement period.
cos i like the taste of the longan tea.

hw come ur longan tea so little?
my mum cooked one big pot everyday...

if u wan, maybe can drink warm water?
dont drink cold water.

Leanne

Actually is really fei hua. All your ginger water & longan tea has water in it lor.

But of cus, i din drink plain water during my CP.

I drink ginger water & longan..

M

^Mami_Jazz^

ask the one who boils longan water make more lah, 1 ltr where got enuf !!!

else u dilute it with warm water :tlaugh:

1 more weeek to go nia, pls bare wif it JIA YOU !!!

CynCyn

I drink logan water until sore throat too . And I was having fever then so all the way keep drinking water for 1 week due to medication . Then I hack care continue to drink water throughout confinement .

lisa_ng

i nv drink but one or twice took a very small sip when i outside. coz har my neighbour showed me her flabby tummy say she oso stubborn last time see what happens now. but i did drink some coke now oso tummy flabby. :001_302:

vone the longan water can dun boil too thick add more water then not so heaty.

stonston

i still drink, i dun care.....my hb will sneak a few cups for me into the room at night...
cos he noe i v thirsty cos bf....so he will sneak warm water for me to drink....
day time my mum not at home, i help myself to alot alot of plain water...i tink tt's y i got so much milk...if not where e milk come fm???

yeye

dont really understand the rational of not drinking water. but only to drink longan & red dates

basically is water and logan & red dates is high in iron so this to replenish lost blood i can understand. And this 2 ingredient in genral is heaty in nature.

what if??? too much iron from the daily drinking??? Hmmmmm

drink boiled water with a bite of ginger to rid wind lor....

logan & red dates do nthg to wind....

yeye

i still drink, i dun care.....my hb will sneak a few cups for me into the room at night...
cos he noe i v thirsty cos bf....so he will sneak warm water for me to drink....
day time my mum not at home, i help myself to alot alot of plain water...i tink tt's y i got so much milk...if not where e milk come fm???

true

baby drink around 500~600ml initially
you drink less then 1l...

pee say dont know how many ml
like that will end up having a dehydrated mummy..

i tot Bf mummy need ard 2l of water a day??

Vone

i asked to have a big pot of it but the person boiling it for me "mil" insist tat 1 big pot is waste if i cant finish and then its not good to reboil it.. sighs

i cant be bothered to waste my time arguing with her or reasoning it out with her ~ sighs

yeye

i asked to have a big pot of it but the person boiling it for me "mil" insist tat 1 big pot is waste if i cant finish and then its not good to reboil it.. sighs

i cant be bothered to waste my time arguing with her or reasoning it out with her ~ sighs

then purposely take coka cola and drink infront saying no water will die...

then purposely act like kenna post-natal depression..
you will get whatever u want:Dancing_tongue: