how much does your baby weight and how tall? please share!

elmo493

1 yr old but ht is alreay 73cm, should be consider quite high for his age.
Mine, abt 5kg when he is 1mth but now only 12+kg, 80+cm.
Once they start to walk, it will be very difficult for them to gain wt. Now I can only hope that he can gain wt steadily but I jope he can grow taller. Hopefully can reach 1m at the age of 2years.

my gal 1yr old only 8.5kg leh...birth weight 2.73kg....height 73cm...anyone have smaller size baby??

christi3

hi all...
i'm new to tis thread... jus to share my DS weight n height too...
mine boii is gng 6mth soon.... his 5mth weight taken was 9.595kg, height measuring 68cm....

serenelm

oh dear, very stressed reading tis thread... my ds3 is abt 19 weeks, 6.55kg (height not sure)... based on healthbook, he's in 25% percentile... seems most mommies' babies here are quite chubby... mine seems very small size in comparison... sigh...

sometimes i wonder if it's becos he was born at 37 weeks at 2.88kg oni... or it doesn't affect?? reason i'm wondering abt tis is cos both his bros were born at 38.5 and 39.5 weeks wif birth weight slightly over 3kg... i dun seem to recall them being in the low percentile chart...

christi3

oh dear, very stressed reading tis thread... my ds3 is abt 19 weeks, 6.55kg (height not sure)... based on healthbook, he's in 25% percentile... seems most mommies' babies here are quite chubby... mine seems very small size in comparison... sigh...

sometimes i wonder if it's becos he was born at 37 weeks at 2.88kg oni... or it doesn't affect?? reason i'm wondering abt tis is cos both his bros were born at 38.5 and 39.5 weeks wif birth weight slightly over 3kg... i dun seem to recall them being in the low percentile chart...
don't wori.... i tink some babies r like tat, is u or ur hus small build?? as one of my frene baby gal also like tat, somemore she brought her to poly, e nurse said she underweight, and asked e parents to go for talk on her to increase baby weight...
mine boii also born premautre, but nw quite ok, cox his daddy is huge size... so i guess sometimes is bcox of cells too...

Domique

aiyoyo
his pic dun look tat "giant"
can update us with latest pic?

Ok ... prepare for the shock.

My Siggi is now 4 months going on 5 ... weight is 8.3kg, just like yours ... by the way, his birthweight was a massive 4.05kg.
Height-wise, he's 63cm ... taken at 4 months during his vaccine.

I am seriously hoping he would slow down on the weight & start growing taller soon ... :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
Domique said:
aiyoyo
his pic dun look tat "giant"
can update us with latest pic?
VroomVroomBoys said:
My Siggi is now 4 months going on 5 ... weight is 8.3kg, just like yours ... by the way, his birthweight was a massive 4.05kg.
Height-wise, he's 63cm ... taken at 4 months during his vaccine.

I am seriously hoping he would slow down on the weight & start growing taller soon ...
Haiz ... maybe I made the wrong wish.
:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

He has been rejecting his milk for the last 2 months, as in he's taking no more than 300ml a day now (used to take as much as 1 litre a day) ... so he's still hovering around 8kg +/- 500g during the said period.

Have introduced him to semi-solids ... but he's shown a very pronounced preference for steamed/mashed pumpkin & sweet potatoes, over cereal.
OMG ... cannot every meal also give him pumpkin & sweet potato, right?

As a result, Siggi is no longer a giant liao ...
:wink: :wink:

Domique

Mine was rejecting milk too but too young to introduce semi solids foods. 300 a day is really little. But its ok since u are feeding him semi solids. I cannot wait to start him on semi solids. it would be interesting to see his reaction to different food.

:)

Haiz ... maybe I made the wrong wish.

He has been rejecting his milk for the last 2 months, as in he's taking no more than 300ml a day now (used to take as much as 1 litre a day) ... so he's still hovering around 8kg +/- 500g during the said period.

Have introduced him to semi-solids ... but he's shown a very pronounced preference for steamed/mashed pumpkin & sweet potatoes, over cereal.
OMG ... cannot every meal also give him pumpkin & sweet potato, right?

As a result, Siggi is no longer a giant liao ...

SunShine07

I also given birth on the 37th week, but weight already 4.2kg, can't imagine if it is at the 40th week....maybe 5kg!:tlaugh:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
liang`jia said:
I also given birth on the 37th week, but weight already 4.2kg, can't imagine if it is at the 40th week....maybe 5kg!:tlaugh:
I've actually seen many premature babies being underweight when born ... but go on to be very cute & chubby babies.
Actually, this is a real wonder of life: survival instinct ... they will just automatically wanna take in more, initially to get over the underweight ... but susequently, just to sustain their stretched appetite.

Whatever the case, let them eat while they still want to.
Dun end up like my case ... wanna feed also he reject.

SunShine07

I've actually seen many premature babies being underweight when born ... but go on to be very cute & chubby babies.
Actually, this is a real wonder of life: survival instinct ... they will just automatically wanna take in more, initially to get over the underweight ... but susequently, just to sustain their stretched appetite.

Whatever the case, let them eat while they still want to.
Dun end up like my case ... wanna feed also he reject.

Ya i agreed, recently my son start to reject food that he loved (i didn't always give him the sam type of food)....quite difficult to feed him nowsdays...

getting a bit impaitent with him~~~

ahpei

my little DS is now 14 weeks, weighed 8.1kg, ht at around 65cm.... he looks chubby, but i'm very sad and worried cos he has got bronchiolitis for the 2nd time in 2 months liao.... feel like i've not beeen doing a good job to take care of him....

jojoki

my bb girl is 2 months n weighs 6.6kg... and is 61cm long... doc always commenting on EVERY visit.. she is doubling her birth weight.. ( at birth 3.5kg) normally bb double birth weight at 6 mths......!! sometimes he makes me really worried if my bb is way overweight...

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
jojoki said:
my bb girl is 2 months n weighs 6.6kg... and is 61cm long... doc always commenting on EVERY visit.. she is doubling her birth weight.. ( at birth 3.5kg) normally bb double birth weight at 6 mths......!! sometimes he makes me really worried if my bb is way overweight...
They will slow down after some months.

My Siggi arrived at a hefty 4kg ... by 4 months old, he's reached 8kg ... but at 6 months plus now, he's still not crossed 9kg.

autumn82

I tot by 1st mth they will usually double their birth weight? Both my kids doubled their birth weight by 1st mth wor. Dun worry, they will lose weight when they start to crawl, walk & refuse milk. :tlaugh:

ochklk

My boy boy got challenger liao, he went to his 1st jab (around 8wks), he weighs 5.984kg and is aso 61.5cm, at birth he is 3.8kg, but his PD nv comment anything when we asked him is my baby overweight...Think they will lost weight when teething, jab, so better now have abit of baby fat...

jojoki

My boy boy got challenger liao, he went to his 1st jab (around 8wks), he weighs 5.984kg and is aso 61.5cm, at birth he is 3.8kg, but his PD nv comment anything when we asked him is my baby overweight...Think they will lost weight when teething, jab, so better now have abit of baby fat...
wah but carrying her is breaking my back!! also she has outgrown so many clothes nvr even got chance to wear... she is wearing mami poko m size now but can see red marks at thighs... but i just cant imagine tht at 2 mths she has to wear L size pampers!! its a bit worrying her... r u breastfeeding? my gal on breast milk occasional formula... now i try to her supplement her with some water..

this thread... 3 SSS...............
stunned!
shockED!!
stressed!!!

did i just see someone with 14week 8.1kg... or the number accidentally typed wrongly... vvb de already very stunned le 4th month 8++....... this super duper uber shocked
hahahahha

DD (08october08) born 3300gram.
DD (09january09) 3month old... 5kg exact.
DD (21febuary09) 4month 2weeks 7.2kg......
DD (3may09) 5month 3weeks.. 8.3kg......

vvb... ur sigg reject milk... but got cereal nevermind la hahahaaaaaa!!
fully BM? till now?
i dint noe lehhx. lolx.. euuu dint pop out in any BM thread ? did u? dint see... today then know

1may 2nd may miie and DD ill... her Fomular milk intake was 90ml x 3meal. without any cereal or any other intake...............
slimming session for both of us... hahahahhahahhahahaaaaaas
(her usual intake 180ml x 4meal ..... afternoon got cereal / blahblahblah)