Eyebrow Embriodery, anyone??

aby

My dearest mom sponsored me and sister to the above!!! Very gd, no more drawing or uneven eyebrows!! I did it 15 days before giving birth to dd.. My cousins and mom marvel over the shapy and nice eyebrow my ger has.. Heehee..

I went #1 Salon @ Bishan, near NTUC.. Always full appointment one.. :red:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Oh, I'm also thiking of doing this. How much do they charge? Is it painful? Does it look natural?
$150 with 1 touch up
U must be prepared to wait 1-2 mth for first appt :elvis:

Think of pretty pretty then will not be painful :001_302:

aby

$150 with 1 touch up
U must be prepared to wait 1-2 mth for first appt :elvis:

Think of pretty pretty then will not be painful :001_302:
Isist? but our time is $150 with unlimited touch up.. Think biz too gd and anyway dun need so many times of touch up as it's so nicely done!!! :red:

Jie, one more similarity we have!!! ^5!!! :Dancing_wub::wong19:

aby

Oh tats long wait for 1st appt.. hmm do u knw whether preggy can do??
I personally feel that if past 1st trimester can le.. I did near the EDD.. Shouldn't be a prob.. U may want to check with them.. :tlaugh:

Carol

I did mine at FEP 5th floor. Veri gd. I've been delaying the first touch up for around 2 mths but the colour is still veri nice. Have people commenting that the colour's quite lasting.
Dun find it painful at all. Tweezing is much more painful in comparison. I didnt even know she had started. Lol.

Leanne

abkoh, do you have pic to show? what color is it?

cus im dying my hair tmr. so thinking whether to continue to go my appointment at #1 salon this sept or Browhaus as they provide eyebrow tinting.

tiziana

i did before at FEP level 5. the person do for me like kns lor, the colour looks like its faded as it looks as if i nv touched up for years. i confronted her and she told me tt i have to retouch cuz my skin cannot eat the ink she used to draw for me. i duno whether she say is true or not but ever since tt day, i didnt go to any shop to touch up. and about the pain, she got apply pain killer, the pain killer only last for like 5 mins, slowly i can feel the pain liao, its not pain until can cry tt sort but somehow the pain gets on my nerves.

CynCyn

I did mine at FEP 5th floor. Veri gd. I've been delaying the first touch up for around 2 mths but the colour is still veri nice. Have people commenting that the colour's quite lasting.
Dun find it painful at all. Tweezing is much more painful in comparison. I didnt even know she had started. Lol.
so is like tatooing huh .

CynCyn

Actually whats the purpose of embroidery ? I only knw im a lazy type of person so with embroidery i no need to waste time to draw my brows .

But hw u gonna trim yr brows wen u hv done the embroidery ? Trim till botak huh .

aby

abkoh, do you have pic to show? what color is it?

cus im dying my hair tmr. so thinking whether to continue to go my appointment at #1 salon this sept or Browhaus as they provide eyebrow tinting.
Pls proceed to #1 Salon.. Many wanted appointment but very long queue ma.. Amy will choose the most suitable color for each ma.. She sees the hair color etc.. They have lots of photo there.. :tlaugh:

aby

Actually whats the purpose of embroidery ? I only knw im a lazy type of person so with embroidery i no need to waste time to draw my brows .

But hw u gonna trim yr brows wen u hv done the embroidery ? Trim till botak huh .
It's not tatoo.. Just trim till the shape (outline) of the embrioded eyebrow lor.. Mine lasted for 2 yrs le since last touched up of $40.. Very easy to maintain one.. No more worries le.. :red:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

It's not tatoo.. Just trim till the shape (outline) of the embrioded eyebrow lor.. Mine lasted for 2 yrs le since last touched up of $40.. Very easy to maintain one.. No more worries le.. :red:
i tink depends on individual,
mine alr faded after few mths, now still need light brow pencil to go over it
but its much faster & easier to draw it now