Eyebrow Embriodery, anyone??

CynCyn

It's not tatoo.. Just trim till the shape (outline) of the embrioded eyebrow lor.. Mine lasted for 2 yrs le since last touched up of $40.. Very easy to maintain one.. No more worries le.. :red:
Embroidery is like putting the ink right ? If not how to make the ink last ?

My dearest mom sponsored me and sister to the above!!! Very gd, no more drawing or uneven eyebrows!! I did it 15 days before giving birth to dd.. My cousins and mom marvel over the shapy and nice eyebrow my ger has.. Heehee..

I went #1 Salon @ Bishan, near NTUC.. Always full appointment one.. :red:
hai dear! cn pm mi e contact no. &address mah? wads e rates like? im stil lookin for 1 lo...
tks alot & hugs~:tlaugh:

aby

So there's light brown color too? :D
Have, Leanne.. Can request lor.. Call now as super long queue one unless u don't mind by other beautician.. Think 1st time beta by Amy, then touch up ok by others.. :tlaugh:

Leanne

Have, Leanne.. Can request lor.. Call now as super long queue one unless u don't mind by other beautician.. Think 1st time beta by Amy, then touch up ok by others.. :tlaugh:
That's great. I always thot got only 1 standard color.

I've alr booked it on my 3rd week of confinement. The date shall be 29th Sept. LOL

Ya, she's v busy. That's y my appt is 29th. haha

I feel like doin it..
cos everytime have to draw my eyebrow before goin out.

but my mum said i CANT do it now as i m pregnant.
so got to wait til i give birth to my baby gal.

aby

Been to touched up last night.. My appointment with my mom and her friend was 8.30pm but by the same beauitician, Betty.. My mom and friend went in first.. My mom supposingly eyebrow and lip tpuch up but did eyeliner embroidery too..

Now i understand why with appointment still need to wait le.. Some customers may need new service, for eg, I did eyeliner embriodery before the eyebrow touch up ma.. That's how their business become bigger ma.. :red:

Thus Amy, the boss, expressed her appreciations if all can call and make appiontment instead of heading straight and demand for IMMEDIATE services ah.. She said one lady claimed recommended by forum demanded immediate attention.. When Amy apologised n explained that they are unable to help her and offered to stay back after closing hours to serve her, guess what's this lady's reply: "U watch out!!! I shall go back n complaint and make it BIG in the forum ah!!!" and stormed off!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaa!!! :elvis: Amy requested me to help to clarify why her services is strictly by appoitments! She thank all of us for the continual support!! :tlaugh:

Let us all make ourselves "sui-sui" (prettier)!! Cheers! :Dancing_wub: