Eyebrow Embriodery, anyone??

aby

Actually i dun intend to comment further...looking at this, do u understand wat is Waiting & Wasting time

Ofcoz u need to take up time when u go for any kind services. But in this case, if u knw a customer is doing additonal services tat need more time to finiz say abt an hr, do u thik its betta to inform the next customer that the waiting time is another hr more rather than saying a short while & make the waiting customer wasting time there to wait.

If i were told that it will take an hr for my turn, i will go J8 to shop around rather then sitting there wasting my time, get my point?
i dun mind to wait but not to waste my time doing nothing.

Individual opinion, not against anyone, ah mei pls do not get offended :tlaugh:
No problem, understand.. We're not arguing here.. Actually i kpo here to see how I can feedback to Amy to have her staff communicating beta to all the customers.. heehee.. :tlaugh:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

No problem, understand.. We're not arguing here.. Actually i kpo here to see how I can feedback to Amy to have her staff communicating beta to all the customers.. heehee.. :tlaugh:
Ah mei, pls relate my feedback to them :tlaugh::tlaugh:

mae

It's good to let the Salon know the feedback. I think aby you should let the salon know that customers are willing to wait on the waiting time that they said. But if they don't stick to what they said, for sure the customer will get pissed off. If it will take some more time to finish then I think it's just right to let the customer know by saying, "we are sorry maybe you can go shopping first or can look around coz it will take another 1 hour to finish since...blah blah"

get my point dear? just my 2 cents! heheee...

aby

It's good to let the Salon know the feedback. I think aby you should let the salon know that customers are willing to wait on the waiting time that they said. But if they don't stick to what they said, for sure the customer will get pissed off. If it will take some more time to finish then I think it's just right to let the customer know by saying, "we are sorry maybe you can go shopping first or can look around coz it will take another 1 hour to finish since...blah blah"

get my point dear? just my 2 cents! heheee...
YES, YES, YES, my dear madams!!! Heehee.. Will share our views with Amy.. :tlaugh:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
I agreed wif LOVES and MJ that time management is very impt in service line.. If customers call u to confirm the appt time b4 they come, u shld tell them the situation rather than let them wait for 1-2 hrs without they knowing how long they gg to wait. This is call POOR SERVICE, nothing to do with their excellent skill.

I did patronise this hair salon regularly last time.. the last 2 appt waiting time really pissed me off and i change to another salon which i am very happy now... The reason is very simple, no time management. Dont forget Singapore not only one hair salon, there r many good hair salon ard. This apply to the above Eyebrow Embriodery 'Salon' as well.

If they dont take this seriously, i believe their biz may not be able to last for many years.. Unsatisfied customers will find their way... dont realised it only when it is too late.

Cheers!!

aby

Had call to check on my next appointment and feedback to them what mommies here share.. They apologised and promise to look into the matters and improve.. Cheers! :tlaugh:

LoVeS

hopefully they will really look into the matter n improve coz alot juz say say only but dun really do it. If they really do it i tink it will get back OLD customers like tb etc tat went other places bcoz of the long waiting time which is gd for the shop as well. :001_302:

aby

hopefully they will really look into the matter n improve coz alot juz say say only but dun really do it. If they really do it i tink it will get back OLD customers like tb etc tat went other places bcoz of the long waiting time which is gd for the shop as well. :001_302:
LoVeS, we shall see, k? :tlaugh:

serenelm

hihi aby

does the emboidered eyebrow look natural? need to still use eyebrow pencil to draw after u do tis emboidery? when u dun put n make up, does the eyebrow look natural or "fake"? does the color fade or oxidise to green (**horror**) after some time? or it will juz fade away naturally?

sorry for so many qns... i'm very keen to do but scared it'll look "fake" as i dun normally put on make up at home on weekdays... thanks very much :)

aby

hihi aby

does the emboidered eyebrow look natural? need to still use eyebrow pencil to draw after u do tis emboidery? when u dun put n make up, does the eyebrow look natural or "fake"? does the color fade or oxidise to green (**horror**) after some time? or it will juz fade away naturally?

sorry for so many qns... i'm very keen to do but scared it'll look "fake" as i dun normally put on make up at home on weekdays... thanks very much :)
U look at my avartar, natural or not? For me, I used only lipstick when out.. Now I saving for lips embriodery ah on 27 Nov ah when I touch up for my eyeliners.. Heeehee.. Ai Sui hor..

The greenish only happened to tattoo type, I supposed.. Oh yes embriodery fade away naturally.. I just done touched up ($30).. It's been 3 yr plus since I last did ma.. It depends on individual but my mom same time frame as me la..

Hmm, only abit strong look initial days like 3 days then all so natural and nice.. Heehee.. I very precise one, bring along my favourite eyebrow shape pix and show Amy ah.. Heehee.. They usually did thin type but I fleshy face ma, and originally so thick so requested on slightly thicker kind ma.. I love mine! :tlaugh:

Last edited:

serenelm

oic... thanks for quick reply... hmmm, will call up to make appt... wonder how long i'll hv to wait for the appt date?! i oso very ai swee one... heehee... :p

aby

oic... thanks for quick reply... hmmm, will call up to make appt... wonder how long i'll hv to wait for the appt date?! i oso very ai swee one... heehee... :p
Amy schedule is all booked till Jan 08.. If u wanna fast one, book under other beautician.. My eyeliner embriodery and eyebrow touch up is by Betty..

serenelm

but other beautician good? which one is good? but seems most ppl here did theirs by Amy leh... i scared others not as good... sigh...

serenelm

serenelm, you wan you can take my slot. on Nov.
really? ur booking is under amy? when is it? why u decide not to go? how do we go about changing the customer booking name (need u or me to call?) wif the salon? thanks very much, really appreciate ur gesture :tlaugh: