If your husband have affair do u give him a 2nd chance?

woofy55

Very stupid of me hor...:nah:. But at that time, he told me business trip and he need some cash will pay me back end of the month. I already hv six sense that he might meet that woman but hv no evidence. Till I called his company and realise that he actually took leave. But at that time already too late, he is in oversea.
Huh, in this case, he actually lied to you... how to say u stupid. he's really horrible... :tno:.... haiz.. then u confronted him when he's back? He owned up?

SunShine07

Well, I can only say you are an honourable lady, honourable wife & honourable mummy ... while the people who believe in "an eye for an eye" are generally more full of vengeful hatred for their spouse.
:biggrin: :biggrin:
no...i just feel that i can't bring myself to hurt my love ones because i know how it taste like. Maybe if without kids i will do the same also leh:tlaugh:

Spiralng

But how to? ... when all you have in the toolbox is a pair of gigantic scissors?
:rofl: :rofl:
Hee...Hee....ever try talking to a woman holding a pair of gigantic scissors....and snipping....away.....That is what I meant by repair......even a pair of gigantic scissors can do wonders it depends on how u r going to make full use of it??!!!:001_302:

Spiralng

Huh, in this case, he actually lied to you... how to say u stupid. he's really horrible... :tno:.... haiz.. then u confronted him when he's back? He owned up?
I did not confront him, I went to the airport to pick him as usual and ask him nicely how is his business trip. He just ans normally, even carrying his laptop with him. At that time, I wasn't too sure that is why i never confront him. I just hint to him that should he do anything unfaithful, better own up immediately cos I am prepare to forgive him if he confess. He still lie and say i think too much. So in the end, I decide to gather evidence.

Wanted to hire a PI but it's way too expensive cos firstly, the woman is not a local and secondly, the affairs happen in oversea. So no choice lor...got to do my own investigation. In the end, manage to piece together all evidence, how they met, how long is the affair and what he did... after telling him all these, he can't deny cos it's the truth. I even hv the woman date of birth, home address and also passport number...I told him he is lucky I never disturb the woman but choose to talk to him nicely. In the end, I let him choose.
I will not force him. Intially, the woman still send lovey dovey sms. That drove me bonkers and i am on the verge of sucide and depression. Imagine waking up at 3am, shower and say i am going to work. And following day, he found me sitting on the window on the top floor. In the end, he called the girl, show me the sms that he really ended the affair.
Whereas for me, I decided to forgive him and thus never mention the affair again. And of course, make him sign a spa package (cos i hv been crying for the past few days need to pamper my skin), pay for my shopping (Since he got so much money to hv affair), bring to holiday (he bought air tickets for that woman)and go pubbing (cos i enjoy drinking)...

pink_daisy

gals,

my hubby oso sorta chat up with a gal via msn.. i think he got to know her thru facebook.. by chance, i once saw their msn window.. the gal was calling my hubby 'dear' (god knows what other pet name they call each other) and was saying abt she dreamt they married.. and my hubby even replied saying how he wished...arggghhhh....i was so angry that i confronted him if the both of them have a leg together.. he said no but i'm not so sure.. it could be juz some kind of 'harmless flirt' or what my hubby said 'talk rot' but it juz some sorta eat into me...........our relationship is already very rocky and now comes another issue... i ever suggested divorce to him but he doesn't want. i think it could be becoz of the kids.. haiz....what shall i do? there's no love, no communication and no trust between us.. will this kind of marriage still last?

ochklk

Yes, yes ... I also know of a guy who gave up his beautiful wife who refuses to be a slut in bed, in exchange for a plain jane who can't wait to fulfill his every adult fantasy.
:wink: :wink:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ochklk
No lah.. me not attractive, he likes me fat fat leh... so tat he can twist my fat... wahaha...now sometimes he switch to my son liao...Relationship dun base on look lah... I heard before someone give up his pretty wife for another plain lady...

Not sex too, I think is more of communication and other factors to build up a strong relationship...

Last edited:

SunShine07

I did not confront him, I went to the airport to pick him as usual and ask him nicely how is his business trip. He just ans normally, even carrying his laptop with him. At that time, I wasn't too sure that is why i never confront him. I just hint to him that should he do anything unfaithful, better own up immediately cos I am prepare to forgive him if he confess. He still lie and say i think too much. So in the end, I decide to gather evidence.

Wanted to hire a PI but it's way too expensive cos firstly, the woman is not a local and secondly, the affairs happen in oversea. So no choice lor...got to do my own investigation. In the end, manage to piece together all evidence, how they met, how long is the affair and what he did... after telling him all these, he can't deny cos it's the truth. I even hv the woman date of birth, home address and also passport number...I told him he is lucky I never disturb the woman but choose to talk to him nicely. In the end, I let him choose.
I will not force him. Intially, the woman still send lovey dovey sms. That drove me bonkers and i am on the verge of sucide and depression. Imagine waking up at 3am, shower and say i am going to work. And following day, he found me sitting on the window on the top floor. In the end, he called the girl, show me the sms that he really ended the affair.
Whereas for me, I decided to forgive him and thus never mention the affair again. And of course, make him sign a spa package (cos i hv been crying for the past few days need to pamper my skin), pay for my shopping (Since he got so much money to hv affair), bring to holiday (he bought air tickets for that woman)and go pubbing (cos i enjoy drinking)...
Ya spent his money!:Dancing_wub: since he has so much to go in affair. NO wonder ppl always says that man got too much money mostly will have affair....now i believe it.

You are his wife, you should spent his money first b4 the other woman gets to:tlaugh:

But i am sure ur hb also feel guilty seeing you depression over it *sayang*. Anyway, hope that he is truely repentant and also pray that the woman will not keep contacting him.

Somehow, i feel that man are weak, if that woman still keep trying to get in touch with him, i am afraid that he might get tempted again. I don't if it is china woman, but some woman really can sweet talk, and out there to break up ppl family. These woman would feel that they won over you, you see:err:

Not trying to scare you, but hear of too many china woman cases.

Spiralng

gals,

my hubby oso sorta chat up with a gal via msn.. i think he got to know her thru facebook.. by chance, i once saw their msn window.. the gal was calling my hubby 'dear' (god knows what other pet name they call each other) and was saying abt she dreamt they married.. and my hubby even replied saying how he wished...arggghhhh....i was so angry that i confronted him if the both of them have a leg together.. he said no but i'm not so sure.. it could be juz some kind of 'harmless flirt' or what my hubby said 'talk rot' but it juz some sorta eat into me...........our relationship is already very rocky and now comes another issue... i ever suggested divorce to him but he doesn't want. i think it could be becoz of the kids.. haiz....what shall i do? there's no love, no communication and no trust between us.. will this kind of marriage still last?
Sometimes, internet flirting is pretty harmless but also hv to depend on what extend they communicate.
Your husband does not want a divorce and hv assure u that he just 'talk rot' on the net, could it be you are slightly oversensitive??? or sometimes, as u mention u hv other issues that u r not happy about but you hv bottle up for too long and all these will accumulate thus making u very happy with your husband. Find out what really trouble u and discuss it with your husband. By discussing I mean, dun bring up the past or link one thing to the other...if u guys do that, in the end the problem will never be solve. Guys will only listen when they know u r not going to 1)Nag...2)Quarrel....3)Accused....ect...

Spiralng

Ya spent his money!:Dancing_wub: since he has so much to go in affair. NO wonder ppl always says that man got too much money mostly will have affair....now i believe it.

You are his wife, you should spent his money first b4 the other woman gets to:tlaugh:

But i am sure ur hb also feel guilty seeing you depression over it *sayang*. Anyway, hope that he is truely repentant and also pray that the woman will not keep contacting him.

Somehow, i feel that man are weak, if that woman still keep trying to get in touch with him, i am afraid that he might get tempted again. I don't if it is china woman, but some woman really can sweet talk, and out there to break up ppl family. These woman would feel that they won over you, you see:err:

Not trying to scare you, but hear of too many china woman cases.
Thanks for your Sayang...I feel much better...hee..hee...Woman irregardless of which countries, is the same. When they dun owned the man, they are sweet, nice and very "understanding". After the man is theirs, then it's a different story. I hv given him a 2nd chance if he dun repent, I might be forced to use whatever tools i hv in my toolbox....:001_302:

Spiralng

Quote:
Originally Posted by ochklk
No lah.. me not attractive, he likes me fat fat leh... so tat he can twist my fat... wahaha...now sometimes he switch to my son liao...Relationship dun base on look lah... I heard before someone give up his pretty wife for another plain lady...

Not sex too, I think is more of communication and other factors to build up a strong relationship...
Sure or not i believe u must hv a secret weapon somewhere that u r not telling us....

jal

and oso due to that men do not know how to tell lies.
it's all written over the face, expressions and body gesture. :001_302:
Yeah, it is true! And it is impossible to get men to tell the truth of whatever nonsense they want to hide. They will just keep on denying it & then yell at you or even threathen you with divorce if you pursue further. How sickening!!!

lisa_ng

Yeah, it is true! And it is impossible to get men to tell the truth of whatever nonsense they want to hide. They will just keep on denying it & then yell at you or even threathen you with divorce if you pursue further. How sickening!!!
when men lie they unintentionally tell more lies to cover up.
most of them will oso keep quiet or deny de.
but women is different, we love to make them speak even end up quarreling oso must tok cannot keep silent. :001_302:

SunShine07

when men lie they unintentionally tell more lies to cover up.
most of them will oso keep quiet or deny de.
but women is different, we love to make them speak even end up quarreling oso must tok cannot keep silent. :001_302:
Ya lor, i even follow him, and caught him hiding at the staircase chatting with secretly and still deny!!! really damn F**Ker!:realmad:

until one day he himself own up! :nah: come to think of it, i get aggitate again!!! argHHHHH :we2arghh:

Spiralng

Ya lor, i even follow him, and caught him hiding at the staircase chatting with secretly and still deny!!! really damn F**Ker!:realmad:

until one day he himself own up! :nah: come to think of it, i get aggitate again!!! argHHHHH :we2arghh:
Ha ha ha...cool down before you kick your husband in the butt...got to pity him leh...talk also must hide at staircase...

lisa_ng

no need to be angry de. *wrinkles ar*
at least he own up his mistake. honestly..a blessing in disguise. hehe

hmm.. how do you make sure they are not in contact anymore?? curious

ochklk

Sure or not i believe u must hv a secret weapon somewhere that u r not telling us....
I knew my hubby when he is not even 18yrs old...Maybe we have been thru many things together and always supported him on whatever he's doing... My senior colleagues at tat time aso tell me he is a blue chip...wahaha...I nv stressed him but of cos we do quarrel... And for money wise, I dun asked him to pay everything and I dun go for all Cs, if he got more pocket money tat time, he will spend on us but I will of cos pay for food too even we are having dinner outside...but now so nice tat I dun even have to pay for one single meal when we are dining outside, he now have a good salary and good job...wahaha... So his money pay for household thing and food, my money is for my baby clothes and my clothes only...

SunShine07

no need to be angry de. *wrinkles ar*
at least he own up his mistake. honestly..a blessing in disguise. hehe

hmm.. how do you make sure they are not in contact anymore?? curious

sigh, you know what? it was that woman who stop everything. My hb still keep trying to contact her!:wong7:I was damn heartbroken that time, and very hurt, despite going thru so many things with him! And the whole thing was like he is 'si lian' and i dun know why i am so damn stupid to standby him!:nah: I regret i didn't ask for divorce at that time! Because that time he dun give a damn to my ds:bmad: i really hate him manz!!!

After that still treat try to use chopper to kill me when we quarrel. This was when i totally give up hope on him......

I am now planning to leave him for good secretly with my son so that he can't find us, i dun care about how 'ke lian' he will be all alone in his big house here!:Dancing_peevedoff:i always run and go back to him again becos i am afraid that he alone very pitiful loh or he might even kill himself....now i hope he die soon!!!

SunShine07

he probably didn't understand the saying 隔墻有耳
Not only tht, cos i know him too well. I know his pattern of lifestyle like. I even know what color of his shit is, that's why i sense something wrong very soon and confront him, but he deny loh....:nah: