wana make more mummy friends staying in the west!

ahjes

Hi all mummies out there!

I am new here and created my acct only this afternoon, i am staying in clementi and working in jurong west.

First time being a mummy and alot of things still kinda of blur. My son is soon to turn 11 months so any tips to advise? :D

Spiralng

u stay West meh?
thot u indicated North

I cfm West!
Hee hee paisay i hv no sense of direction. Last time i say West and when people ask me i say Bukit Panjang they say where got west....corrected me then i paisay now say north lor.....but my office in Bukit batok...hee..hee.very near u hor...and last time i used to stay in Bukit batok for 20 over years.

Spiralng

Hi all mummies out there!

I am new here and created my acct only this afternoon, i am staying in clementi and working in jurong west.

First time being a mummy and alot of things still kinda of blur. My son is soon to turn 11 months so any tips to advise? :D
Hi Ahjes, welcome to mummysg. Your boy really cute and gd looking.

Angelmum

Hee hee paisay i hv no sense of direction. Last time i say West and when people ask me i say Bukit Panjang they say where got west....corrected me then i paisay now say north lor.....but my office in Bukit batok...hee..hee.very near u hor...and last time i used to stay in Bukit batok for 20 over years.

:elvis:huh, BP is North NOT west ??

siongnelly

ha... ha... same same here.... i also tot that i west le...

pinkytham

aloz babe u last time bukit batok where??

me too leh...