wana make more mummy friends staying in the west!

Spiralng

Ok! Ok!

I think arrange at Weekend better leh... :001_302:
Ahhhhh.....weekend difficult cos it's suppose to be my MIL off day and if i go out, her face will be damed black. Weekday is suppose to be my official disappearing day. But never mind, we can still try to arrange.

Spiralng

Yeah....GREAT!!! To all the west side mummies especially those that is near Bukit Panjang Plaza, you can meet me for kopi any time during weekdays from 10.30am-3pm.

As my pc is a bit crazy and i can't pm anyone so here is my contact for those who is bored and need last min kakis...hee..hee...

Last edited:

Spiralng

One more thing I forgot to add. I am supposed to get out of the house during that timing. So have to catch me fast otherwise, I will be in other area.

hi mummies staying in the west, sorry i very long did not log in to the forum, so missed the gathering. hope it was fun for those who turn up.

Yeah....GREAT!!! To all the west side mummies especially those that is near Bukit Panjang Plaza, you can meet me for kopi any time during weekdays from 10.30am-3pm.

As my pc is a bit crazy and i can't pm anyone so here is my contact for those who is bored and need last min kakis...hee..hee...98443418
wah seiiiiiiiii euu very on! lehh
even post ur number over here!!
i pending road... near bukit panjang community centre...

As my pc is a bit crazy and i can't pm anyone so here is my contact for those who is bored and need last min kakis...hee..hee...98443418

Spiralng

Hee hee....actually not that on but hor at that time, my laptop dun allow me to PM so no choice just broadcast my number lor....so far no one call me leh...seems like all the west mummies very busy.

Spiralng

I must make announcement. NELLY is a nice west area mummy. Super gd figure, gd complexion and hv a super CUTE boy.