MummySG Night Owls Club - MAY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Have not gone to bed ... I was setting up a new feature ... if you noticed a little icon which says "Thanks" right next on posts :)

JacquiLau

Have not gone to bed ... I was setting up a new feature ... if you noticed a little icon which says "Thanks" right next on posts :)
Oh yes I noticed that. I think I saw that you said that's for people to use it when they find certain post useful and it's for repute points?

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Yes and if you look at the your profile under the Pets, you would see how many times people have thanks you as well :)

JacquiLau

Yes and if you look at the your profile under the Pets, you would see how many times people have thanks you as well :)
Ahhh.... That's cool!! LOL no one thank me yet! :p It's a nice bit of addition there! :001_302: Actually with all these additions to the usual forum stuffs, what give you the idea of doing it?

edy

Administrator
Staff member
maybe it was the last night drinking gives me the idea :tlaugh:

I am going to add user rating for buyer/seller so people can purchase or sell items here with confidence

JacquiLau

maybe it was the last night drinking gives me the idea :tlaugh:

I am going to add user rating for buyer/seller so people can purchase or sell items here with confidence
LOL Always good to have a glass of red to clear the mind occassionally! :tlaugh: Oh that would be really helpful! I am not sure about other people here but I usually only consider buying stuffs from people who have posted more post on this forum, having a user rating will be a nice addition. :red:

edy

Administrator
Staff member
hehe yeah :)

I hope with all the tools our classified section could pick up the traffic.

As of now ... i am going to bed

good night

-e

CanCanMum

I'm so sad...
I juz realise for e whole day,no one miss mi!!!*weeps*
Dun wan come here liao.
*HMPH*!!!!
i miss u~~~:shyxxx:
i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:i miss u~~~:shyxxx:

CanCanMum

WHO's FREE TML from 12noon - 5pm~!!!!!!!
Xiaomei~~~u write so tiny winy who wil @@??? lols

Status
Not open for further replies.