MummySG Night Owls Club - MAY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowpudding

LOL~

i was tinking, after DH carry "little pudding" in the ops room after delivery, CAN I CARRY ???

hahahaaa...of cos not, i cant even go in....LOL~~~~
tt is hot from oven....still hot hot one....:001_302::001_302::001_302:

unless pudding dearie doesnt mind den once she push out from suite,u quicky visit her..be the 1st to cari den i bet the baby dust will sure go to u..
Lawla darling, I don't mind you carrying....but there many a group of people staring at you (ie my folks and pil) :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

If the situation of the swine flu improves, come visit me at TMC :) Hopefully after carrying little pudding, you will have some good news soon :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

lawla12

Lawla darling, I don't mind you carrying....but there many a group of people staring at you (ie my folks and pil)

If the situation of the swine flu improves, come visit me at TMC :) Hopefully after carrying little pudding, you will have some good news soon :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

hahahhaaaaa......wait they will tink "who is tis aunty ar?" (wait ur PIL tot its ur folks' cousins....then ur folks tot its PIL's side de aunty)

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yellowpudding

hahahhaaaaa......wait they will tink "who is tis aunty ar?" (wait ur PIL tot its ur folks' cousins....then ur folks tot its PIL's side de aunty)

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darling, I don't have any relatives in Singapore wor.... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

lawla12

Darling, I don't have any relatives in Singapore wor.... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
u like tat say ar...i KNOW u'r who liao......

got put taiwan taiwan de........ok ok......i rem u....the background (wedding photo), tat gold gold color de, looks like Wynn hotel in Vegas....kekekekee

lawla12

hmmm...duno wad i shd eat later leh......

any idea ?? since today its dumpling day, tot of eating slighty nicer food:001_302:

yellowpudding

u like tat say ar...i KNOW u'r who liao......

got put taiwan taiwan de........ok ok......i rem u....the background (wedding photo), tat gold gold color de, looks like Wynn hotel in Vegas....kekekekee
Now then you know who I am?! :we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh:

The background is over at Mandarin Oriental Hotel :)

yellowpudding

i prefer dim tai feng wor.....

hehehehee......i oso duno leh...see wad DH says....hahahahaaa

ok le..me go home le...BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE~~~:wong29::wong29:
See you online later...
Anyone else around???
almond??
princessminn???
autumn???
cancan?
oblong???
elaine??? - still busy with house selection ???
sunflower?
spiral?
vonn???
jac - went out with her folks
lisa - busy with sister

Status
Not open for further replies.