What are the things your hubby do that you consider sweet?

jal

For me, it is during meal times because most of the time, he will save the majority of the food for me even though we are supposed to eat it half half. And he will say "Dear dear must eat more." This can happen during meal times at home or outside. And I find this gesture sweet~~~.

Oh! And I must add. My hubby peels prawns for me outside. Heh heh. He started peeling for me when we were dating. I still remember the first time he did that for me was at a foodcourt at Great World City. I was so surprised! Wow!

Another sweet thing is during bed time. Every night, he will cover me with my blanket & put his hand on my chest because he knows that I like that secure feeling of being loved. Just like a baby! Hee hee!

Last edited:

hueychye79

My hubby will give me a kiss and hug when he went out every morning.

Good night kiss as well.

:tlaugh:

jazz_sofia

hmmm...he sms me with sweet nothings...he likes to hold my hand when we walk...he leaves love notes inside my drawer or inside my bag...he still kiss my forehead in public...when we eat outside he likes to remove shell of prawn or crab for me...still buy me flowers...cooks for me during wkends and wash the dishes...massages my feet at the end of the day...to mention a few :tlaugh:

ger-mummy

enjoy the feeling hold hand when we go out, he will give surprise anytime he wan... lik yest went out for shopping, he one hand push the pram another hand hold my hand... haha...

Jan

you gals are very very lucky.... i am married to a super duper boring man who know nothing about sweet and romantic. No surprise, nothing..... Until i am feeling very sick.

jal

you gals are very very lucky.... i am married to a super duper boring man who know nothing about sweet and romantic. No surprise, nothing..... Until i am feeling very sick.
A super duper boring man, so to speak, also has his advantages, like he won't go & make romantic gestures at other females, so you can set your heart at ease.

Domique

My hub does all the housework for me as now I gotta take care of my little rascal.

Surprises me with roses on Mother's day. Give me small little gifts now and then. Calls me everyday from work, kisses me everyday when going out, home and when sleep.
Early in the morning cook porridge or buy breakfast for me before he go to work!
being very understanding and patient to me - the bad temper mama on earth.

Samie

My hub does all the housework for me as now I gotta take care of my little rascal.

Surprises me with roses on Mother's day. Give me small little gifts now and then. Calls me everyday from work, kisses me everyday when going out, home and when sleep.
Early in the morning cook porridge or buy breakfast for me before he go to work!
:001_302: Love ya & DS Lots!

Phoebii Cheng

Same as Domique my husband does all the housework, while I take care of our son.....I think that is sweet enough lah.....

But other things else, hmmm hv to give hint bf he will do......:tlaugh:

Domique

Downside of my hub (samie), he dun understand hints.

Gotta tell him straight to his face, then i become like bad wife when other pple see.....

But Phoebii, we are lucky ones. many husbands dun do housework.

:)

Same as Domique my husband does all the housework, while I take care of our son.....I think that is sweet enough .....

But other things else, hmmm have to give hint bf he will do......:tlaugh:

lis

do housechores together..but now i do more of it as his work is v tiring.. so i gotta understand.. make me a hot milk every nite b4 going to bed.. apply lotions for me.. gives me gifts now & den.. loving it.. :shyxxx:

Samie

Downside of my hub (samie), he dont understand hints.

Gotta tell him straight to his face, then i become like bad wife when other pple see.....

But Phoebii, we are lucky ones. many husbands dont do housework.

:)
Dear all, we men are no Psychic nor we have have the special power to read one's mind so we need "you" (our DW) to tell us what you want and not by guessing your hints... .. .

LOL... .. . :001_302:

jal

Wah!!! You have married a rare guy on earth!!! He is so nice to you!!!

snowbear

My hubby also does most of the housework so i can concentrate on looking after dd. I do the cooking and ironing coz i'm better at those chores... He'll even wash dd's bumwear and my undies every day!(some pp think it's very suay). :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

joopjoop

My hubby will give me a kiss and hug when he went out every morning.

Good night kiss as well.

:tlaugh:
same here ^^

Sometmes if hubby comes back earlier he heard the sound of the lock opening he will open the door for me and welcome me back home. When I'm watching tv or doing my work at home, he will offer to make milo or milk for me to drink. When we shower together, we will scrub each other back :shyxxx:

jal

same here ^^

Sometmes if hubby comes back earlier he heard the sound of the lock opening he will open the door for me and welcome me back home. When I'm watching tv or doing my work at home, he will offer to make milo or milk for me to drink. When we shower together, we will scrub each other back :shyxxx:
Haha! That's such a sweeeeeeeeeeeet gesture! I do the same for my hubby too! I will say "Huan ying dear dear hui lai" (Welcome back dear dear).

joopjoop

Haha! That's such a sweeeeeeeeeeeet gesture! I do the same for my hubby too! I will say "Huan ying dear dear hui lai" (Welcome back dear dear).
But my hubby is not thoes romantic type of man....so the things that he do for me i feel that its very sweet of him. :001_302:

sometimes if he needs me to do something for him, he wont say dear do these or that for me, instead he will say bring ah boy (i'm expecting a boy) to make a cup of tea or switch off the lights >.< but sometimes i will reply, ah boy said need to take turns too (just feel lazy to do it)....hahahaha

Angelmum

My hubby also does most of the housework ... He'll even wash dear daughter's bumwear and my undies every day!(some pp think it's very suay). :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
My hub does all the housework for me

:wewub:
Mine will tidy the hse or storeroom
He does his own ironing cos I hate the hot steam!
Although some errands he dislikes, he'll still do it for me .... cos he knew I really need him to do that favour.

Not sweet part .... know I hardly cook dinner .... since will reach home about 5.30 to 6pm shld ask me wanna dabao dinner not :weno: .... end up I got to go out pack food.