Votes: 8 100.0%
  • :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

almond

Wahahahahaha ........ i reli love to Ta all the way & always most of my gf Ta too ........ lastime i can even drink better than guys ......... all of them love drinking wif me ........ i even vomit inside my hubby car when not marry to him yet ............
wa lau.... then must jio you drink volka "ko song" already.... confirm "toh" all the way... Lol....

Queenbabe

wa lau.... then must jio you drink volka "ko song" already.... confirm "toh" all the way... Lol....
LOL......... u think what kopi or teh ......... ko song ........:tlaugh::tlaugh: so funny leh ......... tat time can drink now cannot make it :nah:......... mus look after ds ......

Spiralng

My wife's place ....... oh is it the pub near to roti prata there ?????????
yep...but 2 of us going only hor...dun choose that place cos loads of Ah peks...ha haha and i dun wan those Ah peks to come to our table cos they only buy u beer...those cheapo...

Queenbabe

Jac dearie > yes the thread running so fast sometimes i read until i blur ......

Spiral dearie > xavier is having cough & flu but now better thanks ........

almond

if you want to go any pub should have. The ones at Mount Faber quite shiok but nowadays quite lousy. Try Wine company. Wine there is cheap and good.
Mmmm.... prefer to drink at the comfort of our own home... no need to worry about anything.... :tlaugh::tlaugh:
Wine company ar.... Mmm... will go take a look when free... Lol....

Queenbabe

yep...but 2 of us going only ...dont choose that place cos loads of peks...ha haha and i dont want those peks to come to our table cos they only buy you beer...those cheapo...
Come our table buy beer only ..... ask them go home sleep early :001_302: no la .... i think we go those more yandao & YP places better :tlaugh:

Spiralng

Jac dearie > yes the thread running so fast sometimes i read until i blur ......

Spiral dearie > xavier is having cough & flu but now better thanks ........
Glad to hear that. Last week at a wedding dinner, we had a few bottles of red wine...then continue part 2 with another few bottles plus few jugs of beer. When I reach home, hubby say he quickly carried my DS and put him in the cot to sleep in case i sleep on our DS...ha ha ha but in the end...i sleep near the toliet bowl....

almond

LOL......... you think what kopi or teh ......... ko song ........:tlaugh::tlaugh: so funny ......... that time can drink now cannot make it :nah:......... mus look after dear son ......
Lol.... ya lor.... now cannot drink too much.... if not, .... haiz....
don't talk bout it.... we know can already... lol...

JacquiLau

OK everyone I am off to bed... had a big day today and now I am exhausted! Will catch everyone again later!! Nite Nite!!!:wong20:

Queenbabe

Mmmm.... prefer to drink at the comfort of our own home... no need to worry about anything.... :tlaugh::tlaugh:
Yes at home better can hug the toilet bowl & merlion hahaha .......... but i think now i still dont have such chance to do that :001_302:

Spiralng

Me too...but with kakis more shiok...
Nice place can bring your wife along .....but tell your wife the toilet sucks...

almond

Glad to hear that. Last week at a wedding dinner, we had a few bottles of red wine...then continue part 2 with another few bottles plus few jugs of beer. When I reach home, hubby say he quickly carried my dear son and put him in the cot to sleep in case i sleep on our dear son...ha ha ha but in the end...i sleep near the toliet bowl....
wa so fierce... can mistake toilet bowl as pillow... no joke... Lol....
( but i'm suaning you... Lol...) LoL!!!

Queenbabe

Glad to hear that. Last week at a wedding dinner, we had a few bottles of red wine...then continue part 2 with another few bottles plus few jugs of beer. When I reach home, hubby say he quickly carried my dear son and put him in the cot to sleep in case i sleep on our dear son...ha ha ha but in the end...i sleep near the toliet bowl....
At least ur dh know how to do this , if i come home & drunk ..... in the end im the one more sober than him wahahahaha coz he already in lalaland ..... how to be drunk haiz come back still need to look after ds leh ....... in fact im meeting my fren on the 20 june coz 27 is my bday but meet them earlier 1week ........ :001_302:

Spiralng

Come our table buy beer only ..... ask them go home sleep early :001_302: no .... i think we go those more yandao & YP places better :tlaugh:
ya fully agreed. If not, later those ah peks dun wan to leave thought their beers big shot...buy u one stupid beer then won't leave....if handsome still never mind...but haiz....even i drunk...can still tell it's an ah pek.....

Queenbabe

ya fully agreed. If not, later those peks dont want to leave thought their beers big shot...buy you one stupid beer then won't leave....if handsome still never mind...but haiz....even i drunk...can still tell it's an pek.....
Wahahahahaha ..... never drunk also 1 2 merlion at their face right ? :tlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.