Need recommendation

LoVeS

HI Loves! I tried calling Aunty Er Mei but cant reach her. BTW is Aunty Er Mei the one Aunty Liqing recommend to you? Not sure if Aunty Liqing referral is good? As i tried getting Aunty Liqing (all in forum say she's very goog) but she's not available for my due date. She recommended me Yan Jie but I yet to call as unsure if its good. I read some forum say some jie mei she intro not up to standard. Makes me worry.
others of liqing's jie mei i duno but i feel aunty er mei is gd~ U can try to call her by the malaysia number as she went back to malaysia alrdy since she finish her work wif me ~

Stan

Any idea about her jie mei, Mingzhu...is she also good?
I tried calling Aunt Liqin and she is booked... think Aunt er mei is also booked... Aunt Liqin recommended Mingzhu.... anyone used her before? Appreciate any feedback....Thanks....

Stan

You may want to try reading through this thread to see whether there is any bad experience with this recommended CL for just in case purpose...
http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f79/any-bad-experience-confinement-ladies-5518/index2.html
thanks yellowpudding... i read through and no review on this particular CL...
quite scary esp reading the posts on some of the CL who are simply horrible!
i am quite keen on CLs that mummys here have used them before, at least there is some reviews..... but i think the price has gone up?? all like asking for 2k... is this the normal?? :err: and oh yah... i called 2 CL... all say i very late then find.. errr.... 1st timer mah!!!:embarrassed:
now am thinking may go through confinement agency if no other good recommendation...

LoVeS

thanks yellowpudding... i read through and no review on this particular CL...
quite scary esp reading the posts on some of the CL who are simply horrible!
i am quite keen on CLs that mummys here have used them before, at least there is some reviews..... but i think the price has gone up?? all like asking for 2k... is this the normal?? :err: and oh yah... i called 2 CL... all say i very late then find.. errr.... 1st timer mah!!!:embarrassed:
now am thinking may go through confinement agency if no other good recommendation...
confinement agency is even more expensive~ They charge at least 2.5k n above~

wendy79

hi have u found a CL ? whens ur due date? i reccomended my CL (employed her in dec last yr and she was good) in the forum and a few mummies had called her since feb, currently she;s in signapore working till middle of june.
her name is Yu Ying, can PM me for her contact number if u are interested

Hi Loves! Thank you for sharing! May i know the cost for Aunty Er Mei? Also do you mind I call Aunty Er Mei directly to chat with her? Currently I am looking for confinement lady too. Thank you!

VELO

others of liqing's jie mei i dont know but i feel aunty er mei is good~ you can try to call her by the malaysia number as she went back to malaysia alrdy since she finish her work wif me ~
Hi LoVeS! Thanks but Aunty Er Mei taken also. Alot of the highly recommended ladies all take. I manage to find one call Gui Hua but not sure whether to confirm or not.... having second thoughts as dont see her name recommended in the forum.

Anyone use Aunty Gui Hua from Malacca before? Can share your experience with me

VELO

hi have you found a CL ? whens your due date? i reccomended my CL (employed her in dec last your and she was good) in the forum and a few mummies had called her since feb, currently she;s in signapore working till middle of june.
her name is Yu Ying, can PM me for her contact number if you are interested

Hi Wendy! My due date is between end Nov/early Dec. Only manage to find one Aunty Gui Hua who is available but not sure if she's good as mention there isnt any recommendation of her in the forum.

Oh, please do share your CL contact with me if convenient. If not convenient to share here, you can email me at ruilinng@hotmail.com BTW, how old should a CL be before she is considered too old...hahah cos ppl tell me not to get beyond 50s cos no strength to care for the baby.

JazN

i think it's more of a gamble in engaging a CL. Got 1 reco by Aunty Lian thus hopefully she is good, finding out real soon as due to deliver this week. *Cross my fingers*. At this point of time got a call from her in late May asking after how i am, etc thus hopefully this signals a good CL?

Earlier I got referred by Aunty Liqing to one of her jie mei, Xiao yan, but no one has any reco in this forum and i did not engage her cos when she knows that i stay in landed property (where u need to climb the steps to 2nd level) she asked for an increase in salary. Bad 1st impression already to me.

Good luck to your search!

HI Loves! I tried calling Aunty Er Mei but cant reach her. BTW is Aunty Er Mei the one Aunty Liqing recommend to you? Not sure if Aunty Liqing referral is good? As i tried getting Aunty Liqing (all in forum say she's very goog) but she's not available for my due date. She recommended me Yan Jie but I yet to call as unsure if its good. I read some forum say some jie mei she intro not up to standard. Makes me worry.

wendy79

hi velo, i can give u my CL contact number , her name is aunty yu ying, if u want youcan book her early, she will be doing for my sister in law in end oct, probably by then she can continue for u, she charges 2000, her singapore number is 93593103, she is currently on a job in singapore until saturday, probably if u want to call her u need to call by sat if not u got to call her malaysia number 0192553559
umm if the CL is above 62 ( my opinion) then probably she is a little old. aunty yu ying is 57. and she does a lot of extra things for me. really like her, but i not going to have number 3 so recommend to ppl lor

Hi Wendy! My due date is between end Nov/early Dec. Only manage to find one Aunty Gui Hua who is available but not sure if she's good as mention there isnt any recommendation of her in the forum.

Oh, please do share your CL contact with me if convenient. If not convenient to share here, you can email me at ruilinng@hotmail.com BTW, how old should a CL be before she is considered too old...hahah cos ppl tell me not to get beyond 50s cos no strength to care for the baby.

VELO

i think it's more of a gamble in engaging a CL. Got 1 reco by Aunty Lian thus hopefully she is good, finding out real soon as due to deliver this week. *Cross my fingers*. At this point of time got a call from her in late May asking after how i am, etc thus hopefully this signals a good CL?

Earlier I got referred by Aunty Liqing to one of her jie mei, Xiao yan, but no one has any reco in this forum and i did not engage her cos when she knows that i stay in landed property (where you need to climb the steps to 2nd level) she asked for an increase in salary. Bad 1st impression already to me.

Good luck to your search!
Hi JazN! My Aunty Gui Hua rejected me recently after initially agreeing cos on 2nd thought she say she is scare of dog. Lucky she reject me earlier if not how to find another CL!? But also lucky at the same time my colleague recommended a CL to me and the CL schedule fits with my due date (hopefully my due date dont change! :err:

Last edited:

VELO

hi velo, i can give you my CL contact number , her name is aunty yu ying, if you want youcan book her early, she will be doing for my sister in law in end oct, probably by then she can continue for you, she charges 2000, her singapore number is 93593103, she is currently on a job in singapore until saturday, probably if you want to call her you need to call by sat if not you got to call her malaysia number 0192553559
umm if the CL is above 62 ( my opinion) then probably she is a little old. aunty yu ying is 57. and she does a lot of extra things for me. really like her, but i not going to have number 3 so recommend to ppl
Hi Wendy! Thanks for the recommendation. I just confirmed with my colleagues CL thus wont be able to take up Aunty Yu Ying. But now I am a little worried, I just pass the deposit to my colleague to pass to CL without meeting her, wonder will the CL turn up for the day or not....heee...me big worrier...ah yo...a mother to be has so much things to worry...:shyxxx: hee...or it is just me??

austrina

hi mummies... is there diff in charges in CL when de EDD is ard CNY?
my edd is next yr feb 7 1 wk b4 CnY... need a good CL recommend...
thx alot...