MummySG Night and DAY OWLS CLUB - JULY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunflowerlady

wonder whr's sun sun dearieeeee....not yet closing lehhh...how come she's like very busy lehhh....

me here...me here... just now after lunch time,me went to MND to apply for contractor registry for submit tender..then took cab to co bank for submit T/T application...

bcos tomorrow no govt so prepared month end payment.then i can start to do closing earlier..just finished all so can chat chat ...any topic????:tlaugh:

JacquiLau

wahahaha it look plain but i like the pratical pockets hahaha ... can you go www.gmarket.com.sg and search under diaper bag .... scroll down right to the bottom and you can see special diaper bag / 7 practical pockets / babysuit / mom / mother / mommy / stylish / kids :tlaugh:
Woooooo..... good with the different pockets, so you don't have to keep digging for stuffs. Mine is bigger tho... :p I like big bags! LOL It also has clips that I can attach it to the pram and with those warmer pockets that I can put water/milk in. Won't keep it warm for very long time but I guess better then none :p

BbpHir3

I'm finally here~~~

Aii Aii>> Fish a Fish arhz.. i create liaoz, den do wat??

tat sleeping beauty fell aslp with a hiccup.. den c her eyes close, sucking thumb, hugging her worm worm.. but still can hear her hiccups.. lol..

JacquiLau

buffet? i can only tink of sakae... but sakae high chair... only can put two liddat. so many kids.. lolx.. still got whereeeee...........
Hee Hee... I want cakesssss tho!! I been to Goodwood Park Hotel for high tea once... if I remember correctly they are quite nice... I think pudding hun mentioned this place before as well?

lawla12

Hee Hee... I want cakesssss tho!! I been to Goodwood Park Hotel for high tea once... if I remember correctly they are quite nice... I think pudding hun mentioned this place before as well?

THE DURIAN FEAST IS STILL ON @ GOODWOOD PARK!!!!!!!!!

lawla12

me here...me here... just now after lunch time,me went to MND to apply for contractor registry for submit tender..then took cab to co bank for submit T/T application...

bcos tomorrow no govt so prepared month end payment.then i can start to do closing earlier..just finished all so can chat chat ...any topic????:tlaugh:
no topic lehhh.....toking abt bags...toking abt high-tea...toking abt TOTO 3m on thurs....u buy lee maaa??

sunflowerlady

no topic lehhh.....talking about bags...talking about high-tea...talking about TOTO 3m on thurs....you buy lee maaa??
havent leiii...no confident with TOTO..prefer 4D to TOTO...yest heard u said 1million,went to buy...strike 3 no niaa leii...4d ever strike ..TOTO never at all..:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

lawla12

Singaporeans’ favourite Bak Kut Teh is back at the Hotpot Buffet this August. Savour this local delight with unlimited servings of Herbal Drunken Prawns and wok-fried Crabs at the LIVE Cooking Station!

Relish the goodness of the Bak Kut Teh broth, a flavorsome local treat infused with a variety of herb, and perfectly paired with the mouthwatering spread of seafood, meat and vegetables.
Adult Child (5-12years)
Sun – Thurs $38 $19
Fri & Sat $42 $21

Dinner is served from 6pm to 11pm daily.
For reservations at The Buffet, please call 6500 6116.

Prices are subject to service charge and prevailing government taxes.

**i cant find the 1 for 1...which credit card promotion?**

Attachments

CanCanMum

omg please dont kill me for the spam below..........

JOIN ME IN FISH A FISH can can can can can please pleaSE PLEASE. just join and quit also can.. (level zero...) i only require 11more people join i can get 50-person-familiar faces trophy hahahhahahaaaa i know i'm super lame...

ok , sorry much much for m-i-a .

but anything, i will always b @ facebook okay okay

oooo!! erm.. my gerr is crawling to the kitchen small window.... she lurve that spot... her one and only window... (for her height....) and she's kneeling last month... now she's asking more this month... standing with palms on wall.... and she wavessssss BYEBYE .. (anyohow shake hand kind).......... and she calls everyone YE-YE / JIE-JIE... oo her first word was GAI-GAI- on 22june.. she said more than 30over timex...

errr anybody want NDP tickets... pm me in facebook.... this week got 7. next week actual day gt 2.....

okay *i'm sorry for not reading past few days/weeks/months' post... will definitely b there on next outing kay......

and my gerr pasT her teething period ! shiock .... i love the teething-gel-from-watsons. ($6.70) very miracle.!!

seeeeeeeee youuuuuuuu alllllllllllllllllllll buaiiiiiiiiiii buaiiiiiiiiiii
wad game iz tat???? invite me laaa

CanCanMum

you know, when i really really despise someone.... i take out my beautiful camera... and *ka-chaaaaaaa*...

cancan. post his photo here ...

we see him. step his feet once... one auntie step one foot. hundred aunties he pain die
chey~~~~i can tell u he got a Kiam Pa Face lols~~~like those drug addict face

CanCanMum

sianz..super sianzzzzz

tis tootpig mgr, she has been working here for 6mths liaooo...she still dont know how to use our system....

she dump me back my report, ask me what is the nature of tis account...what is that..what are the transactions etc..zzzz

cant you just login system and CHECK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you just need to key in the account codes and year can liaooo what !!!

very hard mehhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i went to her seat, and ask her, do you want me to print out the details of ALL the transactions......she can sense i'm pissed off......then she ask me, "you know how to see the details" ......zzzzzzzzzzzz.....i've teach her more than 3times...i even send her the print-screen step-by-step procedure on how to see the details.................she just cant b bothered to look at it !!! want an easy way out.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

really bth loohhhh...tootpig idiot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
purposely deee laa.a...*slaps her face* lols

Queenbabe

Woooooo..... good with the different pockets, so you dont't have to keep digging for stuffs. Mine is bigger tho... :p I like big bags! LOL It also has clips that I can attach it to the pram and with those warmer pockets that I can put water/milk in. Won't keep it warm for very long time but I guess better then none :p
hahaha i like the pockets lor .... dearie i also like big bag .... if u go high tea can u manage to bring josh out yourself ???? i want to see your bag & josh :001_302:

Status
Not open for further replies.