MummySG Night and DAY OWLS CLUB - JULY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawla12

i took fishball meat mince mee...

this morn, saw the obituary column..my cousin ex bf passed away..read another page of the news..he had motocycle collison with a taxi..though i saw him only once..still feel sad for him and his family...quite a nice guy...sob** sob**

i will leaving office at 4.45pm todae..boss asked me to go somerset to pick up tender doc then allow me to go straight home after that....so lucky of me..yest went to see the shoes size..ask me go john lil at orchard to see any size there..now soon bian can go there see liaooo..just nice for me...save my trasnport trip there...LoLssss~~~

so sadz....sighzzz....

so u go orchard walk walk n shop shop then go home arrr ??? so nice....

sunflowerlady

so sadz....sighzzz....

so you go orchard walk walk and shop shop then go home arrr ??? so nice....

chop chop and go..meaning straight to john lil, buy and go home pick ger to ger's sch..there's a talk fo parents about sch banding at 7.30pm ...after dat maybe meet hubby for dinner..at nite, will drink at home.yest nite,father in law bought baised(dont know correct spelling) 卤duck wing for me..tonite make hot

Last edited:

lawla12

chop chop and go..meaning straight to john lil, buy and go home pick ger to ger's sch..there's a talk fo parents about sch banding at 7.30pm ...after dear daughter maybe meet hubby for dinner..at nite, will drink at home.yest nite,father in law bought baised(dont know correct spelling) 卤duck wing for me..tonite make hot

OK !!! I WAIT AT HOME FOR U~~~~~

WE TWO ENJOY ENJOY...ok ok ok? :001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

lawla12

nope nope..no trip year end..want to change my bed..rmb???i told you before...bcos of the flr..then also want to buy somthing since 10 yrs ago...hahah:tlaugh:

WAAAAAA !!! tat one is a BIG BIG project ~

so u throwing away the whole bedframe ???? matress got change booo ?? so u confirm removing the laminated flooring?

actually, my bedframe oso got no legs deee....so cannot wipe below deee...confirm super duper DUSTY !!!!!!!

sunflowerlady

WAAAAAA !!! that one is a BIG BIG project ~

so you throwing away the whole bedframe ???? matress got change booo ?? so you confirm removing the laminated flooring?

actually, my bedframe also got no legs deee....so cannot wipe below deee...confirm super duper DUSTY !!!!!!!

i tink tt flr nt suitable for no leg bed..below damn super duper dusty...i will keep matress..buy juz the bedframe..actually is a waste to throw my bedframe cos only 3yrs old..maybe sell away cos still good condition.

lawla12

i tink that flr not suitable for no leg bed..below damn super duper dusty...i will keep matress..buy just the bedframe..actually is a waste to throw my bedframe cos only 3yrs old..maybe sell away cos still good condition.

you mean sell online ???

got pple buy mehhh ?????

urs is those low low bedframe izzi ?????

you found contractor lee maaa ?????

only 1 room or all bedrooms?

Daddy D

Alpha Male
next mon then lose weight lohhh...LOL~

so what you eat ???
Went Boon Keng... eat prawn noodle... stallname "wen wen da"... dunno u heard b4 a not... claypot kind... got crayfish/crab/prawn/cockles/intestine/etc.. inside... then separate noodles...

BURP...
go buy bubble tea now... :p

sunflowerlady

you mean sell online ???

got pple buy mehhh ?????

urs is those low low bedframe izzi ?????

you found contractor lee maaa ?????

only 1 room or all bedrooms?
nt sure oso cos i ever come across ppl selling and is like the item was sold..not sure leiii..i don like to do bo eng the job ..see how 1st..,havent decide....

no change flr but change bed 1st.wat i wan now is change bed to keep the flr away from dust so hoping the lil monster will go away...so far only happened in my room bcos of the toilet baaa...cos moist.:shyxxx:

dearie..where r u gg after work?

lawla12

Went Boon Keng... eat prawn noodle... stallname "wen wen da"... dont know you heard before a not... claypot kind... got crayfish/crab/prawn/cockles/intestine/etc.. inside... then separate noodles...

BURP...
go buy bubble tea now... :p
u soo full still drink bubble teaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

DA BAO ONE FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:001_302::001_302::001_302:

lawla12

not sure also cos i ever come across ppl selling and is like the item was sold..not sure leiii..i dont like to do bo eng the job ..see how 1st..,havent decide....

no change flr but change bed 1st.what i want now is change bed to keep the flr away from dust so hoping the lil monster will go away...so far only happened in my room bcos of the toilet baaa...cos moist.:shyxxx:

dearie..where are you gg after work?
mine is 3 bedrooms.....if wanna re-do the flooring, super ma fan....i oso cant stay in the house while renovating too......

heck care yaa..leave wif it lohhhh.....if got chance to move house (i doubt sooo laaa, the house costs a BOMB now!!!!) .......i wont do laminated flooring again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me arrr...wad u tink ?????

go home n do housework lohhhh...tis morn, i soak my bedsheet set leeee....so tonite i reach home, can wash liaoooo.......then vacuum floor, mop floor, wash toilets.........

i tot of going my neigbhourhood central to da bao instead of my house there....i really eat until i duno wanna eat wad liaooo..........wondering shd i eat western food or not......kekekekeee:001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

sunflowerlady

mine is 3 bedrooms.....if wanna re-do the flooring, super fan....i also cant stay in the house while renovating too......

heck care yaa..leave with it lohhhh.....if got chance to move house (i doubt sooo laaa, the house costs a BOMB now!!!!) .......i wont do laminated flooring again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me arrr...what you tink ?????

go home and do housework lohhhh...tis morn, i soak my bedsheet set leeee....so tonite i reach home, can wash liaoooo.......then vacuum floor, mop floor, wash toilets.........

i thought of going my neigbhourhood central to da bao instead of my house there....i really eat until i dont know wanna eat what liaooo..........wondering should i eat western food or not......kekekekeee:001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:
i hve no intension to move also..super like the location and my house..only my flring gve me problem...i wld hve lay homogenous tiles thru out..save the maa fan...

wow....lala bcome p/t maid on friday...:001_302::001_302::001_302:

lawla12

i hve no intension to move also..super like the location and my house..only my flring gve me problem...i wld hve lay homogenous tiles thru out..save the maa fan...

wow....lala bcome p/t maid on friday...:001_302::001_302::001_302:
i prefer to do it on fri nite loohhh...then sat n sun can zzz late late....

super sianz !!!!!!!

:wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7::wong7:

lawla12

today so quiet here...

whr is darling and aut dearie????

darling at home...long weekend for her

duno ???

nowadays, very quiet leee...nite time oso quiet....

all busy baaaa....u can countdown liaooo.... 1hour more then u can go orchard liaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

**jealouz, poutz poutz**:mmad::mmad::mmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.