Are there any SAHM staying in Yishun?
Hope to know you and meet up!
I am staying not far from Khatib MRT.
Cheers!

Mama Ina

Hi!
Just joined Mummy SG today.
I have 2 kids, son is 8,daughter is 5 your old
I just became a stay at home mum recently.
Are there any stay at home mum staying in Yishun?
Hope to know you and meet up!
I am staying not far from Khatib MRT.
Cheers!
Helllooo...

I am staying just behind the yishun swimming pool.. I got 2 gals aged 4 & 6yrs old.. I am working mum.. Welcome to mummysg..

Cheers to u too.. :Dancing_wub:

Mummy Geeh

Hi Hi!!

I live just beside Yishun interchange. I am a working mom too! I have and my baby is 2 and a half months old.

Hi,
I am staying two stops away from yishun mrt. I am 21 years old. I have a baby boy age 48days old. Currently i stay at home. Nice to meet you....

:001_302:

Mummy Geeh

Do you have a helper at home.

you still have not sleep??

Hi Hi! We do not have a helper at home but my parents and parents in law are taking turns in coming here at SG to take care of the baby.

Now my father in law is taking care of my baby when we are in the office then as soon i get back from office i have to do cooking, bathing baby, washing bottles and some other household chores.

The baby sleeps with me and my husband at night. I do not get enough sleep though i wake up like every after 2-3 hours to check if he needs something.

Whew! Soon enough ill need some break! haha

How about you? do you still do all household chores aside from taking care of your son or you have someone to help?

Mummy Geeh

Hi,
I am staying two stops away from yishun mrt. I am 21 years old. I have a baby boy age 48days old. Currently i stay at home. Nice to meet you....

:001_302:
Hi Hi! nice to meet you! and congrats for your baby boy!

Isnt it just amazing on how we can stare at our baby's face for hours and not get tired of it?!

Someone helping you to take care of baby?

faithster

Hi to all Mummys,

It great to see someone finally open a topic for yishun mummys :shyxxx:
I am a SAMH staying in yishun near chong pang which is just a few bus stop
away from you Mummys. My baby boy is 8months and active. Been looking after him by myself while my hubby work from 4pm to 6am as a taxi driver. Life is stress but i am happy :Dancing_tongue:

Mummy Geeh

Hi to all Mummys,

away from you Mummys. My baby boy is 8months and active. Been looking after him by myself while my hubby work from 4pm to 6am as a taxi driver. Life is stress but i am happy :Dancing_tongue:
Hi and welcome! :)

Hi to all Mummys,

oh! chong pang has lots of yummy stuff : ) quite tough on your hubby to drive the nite shift.

lis

Ello..

i'm yishun mummy toO..!! staying 2 stops away from yishun int too.. hehe.. i'm SAHM w sub biz, taking care of my dear son.. who's turning 2 tiz 7th September.. yippee..!! :Dancing_wub: and i'm 20 tiz year.. :wong29:

clyva

Hello Mummies!

I am also staying near Chong Pang area and became a SAHM after being retrenched since last Nov.. Now taking care of 2 kids, one is 4 years old & the other is 2.5 years old with my helper & staying with in-laws somemore..

Not too easy also but lucky i still have my home biz to focus on otherwise i will go crazy too!

Hope can meet up with u all to chat :)

Hello Mummies!

I am also staying near Chong Pang area and became a stay at home mum after being retrenched since last Nov.. Now taking care of 2 kids, one is 4 years old & the other is 2.5 years old with my helper & staying with in-laws somemore..

Not too easy also but lucky i still have my home biz to focus on otherwise i will go crazy too!

Hope can meet up with you all to chat :)
Hi! It would be great to meet up! Do email me at zazaziya@gmail.com ! It would be nice to be able to go northpoint for chit chat or smthing : )

jojoki

Hi to all Mummys,

hi me stay chong pang.. blk 107, sahm to a 5 mth old baby. hubby is a deliveryman. Life is good and very blessed!!