Which brand of FM is ur baby drinking?

spoonie

my girl cherise drinking similac... can order online and free delivery to doorsteps if order in bulk.

Ralia

My Ds is from BM to S26 to Dumex Mamil Gold step 1 to Dumex Mamil Gold Step 2 to Nan HA step 2... haha...

Mrs Xie

My gal coming 6mths soon and gonna gradually switch from similac infant to similac follow-on, cos so far so good..... constipation doesn't really occur to her.

Last edited:

elaine01

Since birth, i gave my baby FM and Expressed Breast Milk. I dont latch him on as I have short nipples. Have stopped expressing when baby is 9 months old. Now he is on full FM. He started with similac infant and now similac stage 2. Never tried other brands before.
oh...........it's possible to latch on wif short/inverted nipples. I do have them. after 2 months of sucking, both are as protruding.

TBF from birth. FM is only added into his cereal for bf. 1 scoop a day. Use Nan-3. Still BFing. 21 mths liao & continuing...............

LoVeS

My pd also say i can mix but i never do tat. I follow the transition table to switch frm step 1 to step 2 milk powder. Maybe if same brand milk powder mix still okie ba. JMHO
given to me i will juz switch straight away lolx tats wat i did when i switch frm similac to friso which luckily ds willing to drink aso.

Btw step 2 FM which brand mummies would advice ah? Continue friso or change to others? IF change to other brands wat is the reason?

maine78

given to me i will juz switch straight away lolx tats wat i did when i switch frm similac to friso which luckily ds willing to drink aso.
My ds really fussy drinker. When he 1st time drink step2 milk, he suck suck then stop n give me the look like "why this milk taste different?" But lucky he can accept the new milk. :001_302:

chrissy

during the 2 night stay at kkh, DD drink NAN but after discharge, let her drink Similac coz of the nutr... now drinking similac follow on...

celine

DD drink Friso and Dumex Mamil but constipate...
Nw change to Similac & everthin goes well.... :Dancing_biggrin:

Last edited:

stonston

after analysing all the milk brands in e market....onli 1 satisfied my 'criteria'....
it is similac neosure.....highest nutrient density n no palm oil.....tt is for 0-12mths...
for 12mths onwards Gain IQ is best :)

but my boi still on bf...but i already bought similac neosure...wanna stop bf soon, but milk not stopping, so haven open e similac to try yet....

Vone

Gynae recommanded Friso for my ds :) He seems to be fine with it.

But im breastfeeding him as well :)

chupa

hi,

May i know has anyone try Goat's powdered milk (Karihome)? Currently i am still bf my gal and she is coming to 9 mths now...so i am thinking of letting her to try out formulas..

Thanks