Any Regrets???

karoru

i don have any regrets seriously though my life have been very challenging for the past few years... but i just feel that i may have do things differently or better i don know... but i also believe everything happened for a reason... i may be a stronger person at the end of it.... but if reali want to mention, maybe i should not be so soft-hearted to my hubby and giving him one chance after another to treat us so badly....

CanCanMum

frankly speaking i think being regretful for things we would not have done is really like an obstructing stone in life...the mark will always be left there and its hard to forget.

i regretted putting too much trust in a friend whom we respected and trusted so much......and he turned his back on me :(

my baObei knows......zzzzzzz

stonston

My only regret is not requesting for transfer of workplace earlier! I'm so much happier at current workplace. Really wasted 3 years of my life slogging for previous workplace only to get stabbed & hurt.

Now I'm being forced to make another decision which will affect not only the rest of MY LIFE but also my family (extended family included). I hope I'll make the right decision & not regret (I still have 3 yrs to think about it, but I'm thinking of bringing forward the decision so that I won't be 'hanging' in the middle of nowhere).

shiseru

Yes, regret eating supper which i am not supposed to since on diet but i always failed, regret impulse buying, regret never save more $ every month, regret never study harder, regret never have children when i was younger, I have so many regrets, tamade ^^

Well Jokes aside, I am sure i have some regrets having live till 35 years of age now. But I guess nothing of serious or major so far...

The only thing I have no regrets is to be able to meet my husband and get married. That's probably the biggest rewards I have received from the god.

SunShine07

Shieru, me a bit same like urs.

I regret eating too much, i regret not study hard enough to earn more money, I regret when I more money to spend last time, i didn't go for a tour (fyi, i never take place b4 hor, paiseh manz!) lastly, i regret not leaving my hb earlier, now i have to raise my son single handed. (not regret having my son, of cos) but happy also without that man!

Anyway, at least we know and realised what we had regret b4, and we won't repeat again.

There are some ppl who dun feel regret in whatever they do, i really pity them. they are forever blaming ppl....This kind of ppl will be alone forever.....sigh. This man is my 'hb'

SunShine07

also regret that i didn't protect myseld aganist him, and everything also listen to him....sigh so stupid...

i also regret spending too much money on branded stuffs, impulse buying, end up cannot sell away :p

chelsea_tan

i regretted having so much trust in one of my close friend, sharing with her all my up and down and she ended up having an affair with my husband.she even have the cheek to pretend that she was an angel at the time of the affair. i do hope that she too has regretted what she has done to me as she's not contactable since the affair was exposed.

SunShine07

i regretted having so much trust in one of my close friend, sharing with her all my up and down and she ended up having an affair with my husband.she even have the cheek to pretend that she was an angel at the time of the affair. i do hope that she too has regretted what she has done to me as she's not contactable since the affair was exposed.
:eek:Goodness! i tot this only happen on TV drama. How could someone betrayed good friends and pretend to be angel?! :tmad:

i regret turning down a job which allows me to go for further studies 4 months back when my baby was born... That was a good job prospect...

Domique

2 slaps and 2 punches for such lousy friend!!
idoit!!!!!

uddermummy

i regret not traveling with my grandma when she was still healthy and of sound mind.

Now she's senile and can't recognise me anymore. :(

chelsea_tan

thank you domique :Dancing_wub: how i wished i could give her two tight slap as well but she went into hiding even though singapore is so small. i hope she's ashame of her doing and will not continue her life to hurt others as a third party. that's my only regret for trusting and sharing all my sorrow to a so called dear friend.

shiseru

How disgraceful & despicable! I had a close friend also like that! She got my father though T__T

karoru

Shieru, me a bit same like urs.

I regret eating too much, i regret not study hard enough to earn more money, I regret when I more money to spend last time, i didn't go for a tour (fyi, i never take place before , paiseh manz!) lastly, i regret not leaving my husband earlier, now i have to raise my son single handed. (not regret having my son, of cos) but happy also without that man!

Anyway, at least we know and realised what we had regret before, and we won't repeat again.

There are some ppl who dont feel regret in whatever they do, i really pity them. they are forever blaming ppl....This kind of ppl will be alone forever.....sigh. This man is my 'husband'
my "hubby" is very similar to yours... he also don feel regret in whatever he do and continue doing... he is also forever blaming pp around him esp me when things don go his way...

marinetank

Alpha Male
I regret having staying in a job for 7 whole years when there was no prospect there. Now that i have changed a job, though it is still a bad company, but i get to learn and see new things.
Another regret is not learning how to do investment for years, money staying inside the bank earning peanuts. But now i am learning and earning a bit :)

SunShine07

my "hubby" is very similar to yours... he also dont feel regret in whatever he do and continue doing... he is also forever blaming pp around him esp me when things dont go his way...
:nah:Then they dun deserve a chance......live better without such person around isn't it?:err: