Trying for Year 2010 Baby

jal

mami, can i know which traditional chinese medicine you went to to "tiao" your body... ? I'm thinking of seeking traditional chinese medicine's help... :Dancing_wub:
Went to other thread in trying to concieve that Jurong East one must wake up very early... and also heard about Marine Parade one (which is too far for me)
Then you can go to Eu Yan Sang. They have several outlets all over Singapore, so you dun have to specifically take leave to see doctor.

Lim2528

Lim,
i suppose you can ask you gynae for advise if blood test is required or not....
Or you buy a preg test kit to check if you were preggy..since the kit will be able to identify as early as 1 wk preggy....
Did not ask the gyne during the visit except the adnormal discharge. Is fungal infection (so sadz). The infection has cleared but till date, mense still not here. But I feel stomach bloated. Do have the urge of doing the test at home but really scare of disappointment.

Tig&P

i've been to ACJ again yest to check my egg's size. At least the right side of my 1 egg is growing... so gynae say i shd be ovaluating soon...
Left side the 2 eggs are strinking... so won't ovaluate....
Was given a jab of pregnyl (to make that 1 egg grow n ovaluate by today).
So must ML these few days... hope will bingo soon.....

Hv been to my gynae for 4 visits n have spent a near to 1K... (heart pain)

shiseru

i've been to ACJ again yest to check my egg's size. At least the right side of my 1 egg is growing... so gynae say i should be ovaluating soon...
Left side the 2 eggs are strinking... so won't ovaluate....
Was given a jab of pregnyl (to make that 1 egg grow and ovaluate by today).
So must ML these few days... hope will bingo soon.....

have been to my gynae for 4 visits and have spent a near to 1K... (heart pain)
Great, at least you are ovulating. If can deliver you a bundle of joy, then the $ spent is all worthwhile

GO GO! :we2Randy-git: Hope you bring us good news soon!:Dancing_tongue:

Tig&P

Tks shiseru! hope ur wish will be fullfilled too! btw, did u go to private hosp or govt hosp? Since u already 35, shd like gynae check if ur eggs suffi or not!

I'm only 32, already not much eggs and late ovaluation (cos my menses not regular).

shiseru

thanks shiseru! hope your wish will be fullfilled too! btw, did you go to private hospital or govt hospital? Since you already 35, should like gynae check if your eggs suffi or not!

I'm only 32, already not much eggs and late ovaluation (cos my menses not regular).
I lost my baby at 20 weeks only recently (http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f33/hear-my-story-19281/), I assume my eggs are still ok, my menses is regular so hopefully I should not have problems to conceive. If unsuccessful within the next 6 months, perhaps we will go to the doctor.

As my previous pregnancy was affected by a genetic abnormality (baby was diagnosed with spina bifida) so the gyane has to be someone who specializes in high rish pregnancy. I am considering either Prof Biswas @NUH, or Ann Tan @Paragon

I wasn't ask to go for amniocentesis previously becoz my OSCARs test showed low risk, but this time round, i may opt for amniocentesis. Ahough it carries 1% risk of miscarriage but the substantial benefits of amniocentesis probably outweigh this possible small risk.

Last edited:

Tig&P

So sorry to hear that..! But don't worry, u still hv our support!!:Dancing_wub:
I always hv the thinking that after the 1st trim, usually shd be quite alright already.......

I'll pray for u too.... to hv a healthy bb soon...Stay positive & it will happen!!!:red:
Take care!

shiseru

So sorry to hear that..! But dont't worry, you still have our support!!:Dancing_wub:
I always have the thinking that after the 1st trim, usually should be quite alright already.......

I'll pray for you too.... to have a healthy baby soon...Stay positive & it will happen!!!:red:
Take care!
I really hope so.

Are you taking folic acid and other suppliements? What about your husband?

I have been taking folic acid + Multi-vitamin (Obmin).

I also bought for my husband the Multivitamin-mineral, recommended by GNC, called the GNC Mega Men® which promotes sound nutritional status for good vitality and general well being.

Tig&P

Yap! i'm taking folic acid + vit C only. Past few mth, gynae hv also given me clomid (past 4 times) for me to ovaluate, and recently gynae also give me Duphaston, so i didn't want to take extra supplements already.... so many medi to take...

Hubby nv take any multivit cos he hate taking all these.. But I've ask him to check his sperm count and tested gd by my gynae too... (ie. dont need to give him any booster) :))

So all boosters medi will goes to me....

Lynnie

Think ovulation kit is more accurate. My friend recommended the urine test type, can get from ebay. Think 1 strip is around S$1, comes in a box of 10.
Children are gifts from God, but there's a time for everything. God Bless : )

Tig&P

yap! will definitely inform u all if there is gd news!
U all aso keep me inform too!

For the ovaluation & pregnancy strip, you can also get it from this source(My Baby My World) , whichi i've purchased online too.. (remember to go for registered). So far so gd.... The cost is less than $1.

Gd luck to all!

thepinkdot

i was wondering if i should go for a pre-pregnancy checkup? my cycles are getting very longer and irregular. i'm worried that it will affect my chances of TTC.

Tig&P

pinkdot, did u just deliver to a boy 1 mth ago? U planning for 3rd one now?
my gynae use to told me that we (mummy) shd hv a break of at least 18mth before getting pregnant again.

Tig&P

i was wondering if i should go for a pre-pregnancy checkup? my cycles are getting very longer and irregular. i'm worried that it will affect my chances of trying to concieve.
yes. U shd, cos a lot of my frenz also went for pre-conception check! To check if got any fybrio or cyest tat is affecting/delay the conceiving!

I went for checks too... cos i've been planning for my 2nd one too for abt 1 yr! my no. 1 is already 4 yr old.:shyxxx:

mrs_eg

yap! will definitely inform you all if there is good news!
you all aso keep me inform too!

For the ovaluation & pregnancy strip, you can also get it from this source(My Baby My World) , whichi i've purchased online too.. (remember to go for registered). So far so good.... The cost is less than $1.

good luck to all!
wah,... so cheap?? reliable anot??